The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strunwraith Is Not A Skin

geninrising

Yay! Another reason to make me hate potatoing and/or forma-ing anything at all!

Best part is it's not a Tenno weapon, so now every weapon could have a Wraith version.

Well technically it falls under Tenno weaponry so saying that it isn't correct. but, I always found the aesthetics more akin to Corpus design along with the braton and Snipetron so I'm ok with that logic.

Edti: So do we get a new slot along with the Waith Strun ala the Snipetron Vandal or not?

Edited by EclecticDragon

It was posted as a skin first but then got fixed.

there has been no edit to DEMegans post so no it was not people just assumed, and you know what they say about assuming.

PrickleyPete cleared this up due to all the people claiming it was a skin before any actual info had been released to stop all the flaming. Gosh sorry i was the first one to actually READ the dmn forum post without making assumptions. The reason I created this post is because I am angry about all the assumptions people make in these forums CONSTANTLY. When drops get messed up: DE is doing this on purpose. When a glitch occurs that is unforseen: DE doesn't care about fixing things. When a frame gets changed: DE does not know what they are doing, this is soo wrong. Well understand this. EVERY SINGLE TIME you people state these things YOU are wrong. To those that provide actual constructive feedback <3           To those that just flame and complain or assume they know what is going on when they do not in fact work for DE please uninstall warframe as this community has no need for ignorance.

Edit: TY tsubasakuroi for linking the post of PrickleyPete I was having a problem figuring out how to link the post itself and by the time i figured it out you had posted here, again ty

Edited by geninrising

there has been no edit to DEMegans post so no it was not people just assumed, and you know what they say about assuming.

PrickleyPete cleared this up due to all the people claiming it was a skin before any actual info had been released to stop all the flaming. Gosh sorry i was the first one to actually READ the dmn forum post without making assumptions. The reason I created this post is because I am angry about all the assumptions people make in these forums CONSTANTLY. When drops get messed up: DE is doing this on purpose. When a glitch occurs that is unforseen: DE doesn't care about fixing things. When a frame gets changed: DE does not know what they are doing, this is soo wrong. Well understand this. EVERY SINGLE TIME you people state these things YOU are wrong. To those that provide actual constructive feedback <3           To those that just flame and complain or assume they know what is going on when they do not in fact work for DE please uninstall warframe as this community has no need for ignorance.

i didn't read any of that S#&amp;&#036; past the first line but admins are fully capable of editing posts without the "edited" message

The Strun and the Boar both have "Tenno script" on their stocks.  If that doesn't qualify them as Tenno weapons, I don't know what does.

This doesn't change that Wraith versions are a whole new class of unpolarizable/potatoable items. With Primes and Vandals, we know it's exclusive to Tenno weapons. But.. Wraiths? We don't know the lore for these. So, what happens if these are Corpus-reproduced versions of Tenno weapons or something?

You never know.

This doesn't change that Wraith versions are a whole new class of unpolarizable/potatoable items. With Primes and Vandals, we know it's exclusive to Tenno weapons. But.. Wraiths? We don't know the lore for these. So, what happens if these are Corpus-reproduced versions of Tenno weapons or something?

You never know.

I consider the Bratons and Snipetrons to be Corpus weapons because they have Corpus script all over them.  But yeah, it will be interesting to see how these Wraith variants are implemented.

I consider the Bratons and Snipetrons to be Corpus weapons because they have Corpus script all over them.  But yeah, it will be interesting to see how these Wraith variants are implemented.

The Braton has a Prime, so it's possible the Corpus got the BPs for B.Prime and figured out how to make a standard Braton. Supposedly, Primes are the original version, so... meh.

With ... Vandals, we know it's exclusive to Tenno weapons.

Vandals were Tenno weapons?  I thought that was just Primes.

The only restriction to Vandal weapons is that the Snipetron would be the last of them.

Now with wraith weapons, there's no worry anymore.

Grakata Wraith, come to me my baby!

Honestly they should have just made all the Bratons/Vadals/This new Wratih as skins with stat modifiyers. That way if you potato'd the original weapon, And they released something like this, It wouldn't bite you in the butt.

Edited by SJunior