Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shwaak Prism + Growing Power

(PSN)ru2cool

Question

I'm in the process of theorycrafting a 4 person tridolon hunting team.  As I was working out various warframe builds, I wondered if it were possible to utilize Growing Power effectively during an eidolon fight.  Then, I remembered that the Shwaak Prism has a guaranteed impact proc.  So, I solo tested that prism on the Teralyst and I can confirm that the impact proc does activate growing power.  However, the buff was only applied to my operator and disappeared when I switched back to my warframe.

I have a friend that plays with me sometimes but I don't know when we'll be able to group up again because he's very busy.  Since I cannot test it yet, does anyone know whether or not the growing power buff is applied to teammates who are in their warframe if it's activated by someone else's operator?  I would be most grateful if someone who's already tried this or is willing to try it would let me know the outcome.  Finally, I humbly request that any answers given not be based on speculation please.

Note: My solo test was conducted on PS4 (8/29/2018) during update 23.1.3

EDIT:  I found someone who was willing to help me test my theory.  Everything @Synpai said is completely accurate.  Unfortunately, while the operator can activate growing power, there is no way to apply the buff to the warframe as well.  And, I did check my abilities page as Synpai suggested.  The numbers remained the same after the proc so it was definitely not a display issue.

Edited by (PS4)ru2cool

1 answer to this question

Growing power can be triggered by the whole team, so long as one person has it equipped. If multiple people have it equipped, it increase the power strength buff.

You cannot; however, trigger it for someone other than yourself. 

You would do right to check your ability page before and after triggering growing power with your operator, it could be a display issue (albeit unlikely).

Edited by Synpai