Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lost One fragment

Lance_Lionroar

So after the latest hotfix, I discover that there's a final fragment in the mini-quest that I did not receive, which we're supposed to get with the Revenant blueprint. They just stated that they fixed this, but they don't really list a way of getting it if you've already finished the quest. So, does anybody know?

Have you guys build the parts? If i’m not mistaken you need to Build a part first and then go to poe at night to meet him, build another part and then go to poe at night... and so on

i think the bug that they fixed was that some people can redo that part of the mission.. i, as an example, now have two revenant blueprints... unless this is intentional in which case i dunno what they fixed

Edited by novalery

3 hours ago, novalery said:

Have you guys build the parts? If i’m not mistaken you need to Build a part first and then go to poe at night to meet him, build another part and then go to poe at night... and so on

i think the bug that they fixed was that some people can redo that part of the mission.. i, as an example, now have two revenant blueprints... unless this is intentional in which case i dunno what they fixed

2 hours ago, Raohydra said:

Scan the revenant specter

I don't know if this is the same for everyone, but for me the Revenant only spawned once and gave me one BP. He no longer spawns now since the quest is completed, no matter what I do.

22 minutes ago, Necromancer.of.Science said:

I'm having the same exact problem. I did the quest BEFORE the hotfixes, sooo now idk how to get the final one.....aaand my completionist side is telling me to get the damn Lost Ones fragment for the lore

Trust me, I know the feeling. DE is on holiday now, and I don't know if they'll address this when they're back. I kept asking around if I could re-spawn the Revenant specter after completing the quest, but got no answers. It seems we need to re-scan it for the fragment to show up in our codex, but so far no luck getting him to show again since we already finished the quest pre-hotfix.

• 2 weeks later...

If you haven't gotten the third fragment yet go to the Plains at night and make sure your Operator still wears the mask. When you enter the Plains Nakak's dialogue for the third interaction begins and you just do that part of the quest again remember to scan the Revenant Specter. It might take a few tries before you get the fragment. I did it yesterday and it worked.

On 2018-09-16 at 2:01 AM, James-Kidd said:

If you haven't gotten the third fragment yet go to the Plains at night and make sure your Operator still wears the mask. When you enter the Plains Nakak's dialogue for the third interaction begins and you just do that part of the quest again remember to scan the Revenant Specter. It might take a few tries before you get the fragment. I did it yesterday and it worked.

I'm pretty sure I tried that before. The dialogue from Nakak never triggered as the quest was already flagged as completed.