Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CONCLAVE END GAME

(PSN)Ninja_Tennobean

Warframe has been team based so i CONCLAVE should be more focus around team work like everyone has a roll to play. It should be 4 v 4 where everyone gets to use their builds. health should be double or trippled along with shields to make the fight challenging and also so the player builds aren't too over powering it should be set up in a away where the only way to win the proper team work and communication, Make CONCLAVE more tactial and less run and gun. ALL ABILITITES SHOULD FUNCTION NORMALLY but certain abilities should be able to nullify other abilities like ember would be able to melt frost ice bubble or unfreeze anyone frozen by frost. Just a rough sketch of what i feel warframe PvP could be . If warframe PvP can get more competitive then the game it self would gain more popularity. Give the players a way to feel truly God like by letting the put their builds against one another. Also remove all the high or tall obstcale from CONCLAVE maps too many places for people to run and hide .  Competitiveness=popularity= more players= more money= Warframe becoming more popular than  Fornite Or you can partner with fornite Free 2 player partnership. Just ideas a d suggestion at the end of the day just another dedicated warframe player. Thank you sincerely

@[DE]Rebecca

Edited by (PS4)Ninja_Tennobean

Mhhh I disagree quite bit: I think they should add a better competitive mode, sure, but they really shouldn't let players mod warfames or weapons, other then really tiny aspects like better zoom or faster reload speed idk...

I think Warframes should be able to only use 2 abilities which you can select from your lodout, and they need heavy changes from the pve abilities, Harrow Rhino, Nidus any dps frame etc would be OP.

If it has potential to grow it needs to be distinct from the main game cause otherwise it'd be an unbalanced mess 

Edited by (PS4)gaggero98

22 minutes ago, (PS4)Ninja_Tennobean said:

Warframe has been team based so i CONCLAVE should be more focus around team work like everyone has a roll to play. It should be 4 v 4 where everyone gets to use their builds. health should be double or trippled along with shields to make the fight challenging and also so the player builds aren't too over powering it should be set up in a away where the only way to win the proper team work and communication, Make CONCLAVE more tactial and less run and gun. ALL ABILITITES SHOULD FUNCTION NORMALLY but certain abilities should be able to nullify other abilities like ember would be able to melt frost ice bubble or unfreeze anyone frozen by frost. Just a rough sketch of what i feel warframe PvP could be . If warframe PvP can get more competitive then the game it self would gain more popularity. Give the players a way to feel truly God like by letting the put their builds against one another. Also remove all the high or tall obstcale from CONCLAVE maps too many places for people to run and hide .  Competitiveness=popularity= more players= more money= Warframe becoming more popular than  Fornite Or you can partner with fornite Free 2 player partnership. Just ideas a d suggestion at the end of the day just another dedicated warframe player. Thank you sincerely

@[DE]Rebecca

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Ninja_Tennobean said:

Very true, there's alot to be looked at but my main thing with the right change Warframe can be more popular than fornite just need to feel more competitive so people don't get bored watching the streams 

You have only got 3 kills and 9 deaths out of your entire time playing conclave. I suggest you play the mode more to understand it in order to give worth while feedback