Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.7.1

[DE]darryl1

No thread for the second hotfix yet... I'm having troubles downloading it, just getting and endless loop of failed updates and retries... any help I can get here?

Edit: Looks like it's broken for others as well. I'll just wait for this to cool out, I already went over 20m in one alert so I'm good on trying to best 29m until the client is fixed.

Edited by TheWebbliest

So apparently I can't upgrade mods now after this update.

gives me this error when I try to add more fusion cores to fuse it up to the next level of the mod: 

Anyone else getting this problem?

Yes but don't worry. If my quick test is anything to go by, you just ran out of mod points. Only the error message is messed up, not the fusion itself.

Edited by Qent

Yes but don't worry. If my quick test is anything to go by, you just ran out of mod points. Only the error message is messed up, not the fusion itself.

But how could I be out of mod points? It still has 4 more mod points needed in order to max out.

But how could I be out of mod points? It still has 4 more mod points needed in order to max out.

I'm talking about whatever you've got the mod installed on, not the mod's rank itself. (Too large a drain on installed card.) If you've still got points to spare there, then I don't know. :(

Edited by Qent

I'm talking about whatever you've got the mod installed on, not the mod's rank itself. (Too large a drain on installed card.) If you've still got points to spare there, then I don't know. :(

Ah poop, never mind I got what you meant. Geez i'm dumb.; A;

Thanks for bearing with me on that one.

I'm sorry but you guys really need to fix alot of server issues, iv been having alot of Host Migration errors lately and it is beginning to get to the point wheres it's annoying me and a lot of other people, 

All im asking is before you do anything else super big and cool.. 

PLEASE put some extra attention towered the Networking. 

• Fixed enemies not spawning for extended periods of time during Survival missions

Not fixed - I was soloing Cassini and there were times when only 3 or 4 enemies would spawn. Also, Lotus didn't drop any more oxygen supply caches after about 8 minutes or so. Could only get up to ~ 16 mins or so before I ran out due to low enemies and no more caches.

Edited by rca626

Well the Event looks good, but my ATI card now crashes within the first minute of a survival mission. This is not a big improvement, since I could play at least to wave 5-15 in defense missions until it crashed.

Drivers are up to date and there is no heat problem. The only game I'm having these issues is Warframe and it's getting worse with every update...