Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.7.1

[DE]darryl1

Would you guys mind removing the On-Screen markers/waypoints for dropped oxygen pickups? I'm getting so many on screen that it's causing my framerate to drop, and I can't go through them all fast enough.

Of course, what's worse is that there are so many on screen that I can't see enemies or mods on the ground anymore.

Edited by Erranty

when you gonna fix thix lags,i love the game,but,there are 2-3 sec lags,sometimes this game is unplayable,yeah dont tell me is beta cous you take money from people....for half finished product.so this part sukks big time...

this lag comes from your connection and hosts. When playing with friends with  me or them as host...no lag. Also find people in YOUR REGION that will cut lag dramatically. Play with people in YOUR country, that will also cut lag.

Lag from Saryn's spores is a different story lol

Edited by geninrising

Tried to solo amalthea (grineer) survival, but after about the 15 minute mark, the game stopped spawning pods and oxygen masks for about 2 minutes. There was also a reduced spawning of enemies i had to run around looking for them. Was the spawning because of RNG? And why do the grineers bunch at the center of the map like it was on a defense mission?

Tried to solo amalthea (grineer) survival, but after about the 15 minute mark, the game stopped spawning pods and oxygen masks for about 2 minutes. There was also a reduced spawning of enemies i had to run around looking for them. Was the spawning because of RNG? And why do the grineers bunch at the center of the map like it was on a defense mission?

All rng, the map was great to solo farm too, thanks to the way they all rushed the middle.

this lag comes from your connection and hosts. When playing with friends with  me or them as host...no lag. Also find people in YOUR REGION that will cut lag dramatically. Play with people in YOUR country, that will also cut lag.

Lag from Saryn's spores is a different story lol

Just like in "Taxi Driver" movie somebody says: Think faster...

Lag in this game is not a connection problem 99,999999999% of times, I play with friends that are even in "Lan" with a veeery good connection. The problem is the engine does not support the amount of enemies and objects that you will face on your map. So because of that is a lag game and all ways will be, less if you're luky and you haven't got no sense of time... and moooore if connection and game crush your game excitement.

Is not a stable game, is allways touching de red line, and do often it is crosed and game crash.

But hey, you're right, game is cool....

Just like in "Taxi Driver" movie somebody says: Think faster...

Lag in this game is not a connection problem 99,999999999% of times, I play with friends that are even in "Lan" with a veeery good connection. The problem is the engine does not support the amount of enemies and objects that you will face on your map. So because of that is a lag game and all ways will be, less if you're luky and you haven't got no sense of time... and moooore if connection and game crush your game excitement.

Is not a stable game, is allways touching de red line, and do often it is crosed and game crash.

But hey, you're right, game is cool....

My game has never crashed unless it bugged out and I had to close out the game because the menus weren't responding. I have a pretty Medium-High end PC... I have a mid-range i7, and a pretty mid-range ATI card. I play the game on the lowest specs, except for my resolution. I don't get as good a frame rate playing Warframe as I do playing Minecraft, but it is playable nonetheless. I was in a match yesterday where there were an easy 200 packs on the floor and I dipped maybe 5 fps. Oh, and btw, lag in this game is almost always connection lag. I rarely get any fps lag unless it is one of the giant ice sculpture rooms in the Void. I have run into laggy as crap servers more times than I can count, but I have run into fps problems maybe 10 times outside of the laggy Void rooms.

I like this mode ...hope it stays in some type of rotation.

I do as well. Maybe make it a timer, sort of like Defense alerts that have the 15 wave countdown. A regular survival alert could be survive for 5 minutes to win, and allow you to leave then or keep going and try to get to 10, 15, 20, etc.

What happened to the animations of each warframe?

Each one had a different stance and also stood differently in the dojo.

For example, Ash no longer stands with his arms crossed in the dojo and Volt no longer looks like he's ready to pounce and so on.

What happened to the animations of each warframe?

Each one had a different stance and also stood differently in the dojo.

For example, Ash no longer stands with his arms crossed in the dojo and Volt no longer looks like he's ready to pounce and so on.

In the color customization, there are options for their stances. Since everyone complained about them the past few updates, DE added a function to toggle between animation sets.

the game gives 4 pods (oxygen big capsule) after that it do not give any more , do not know it is maybe a bug , yes that is becouse that map is a defence map and they are going to the mid. becouse they alwase go to mid. in that map (the deveploaders forgot the deleet that file or if they deleet it that map will alwase be buggy in event if you go to any defence mission have that map they will not attack the core that is maybe why they do not deleet that file or I do not know why )

alright, I know this is off topic, but because a badge is one of the rewards, and this post made me think of it, perhaps we who bought the founders packages could get an in game badge like the event badges?

This has already happened. Read the patch notes please.