Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making the alert system bearable

(PSN)KrunchyQuip

I don't know how often devs check this forum, nor do I know if this idea has been brought up already but just in case...

I'll start by saying I dislike the alert system, I work 10 hours a day so I have VERY little time I can play (or even get on) the fact that so many things are locked by random timed events is irritating to say the least.

My idea involves the warframe app. Now I know Warframes internal software is... special but if there was some way to "save" alerts you see during the day it would make the system 100x better since atm everytime I see "Need X bring Corrosive Proj" It just makes me want to log off.

This removes the point of the Alerts. Has nothing to do with the code required. The point of an Alert is to keep you in game, in hopes that something comes along and keeps you playing for a bit more time, exposing you to cosmetics and perhaps a want to speed things up by buying a booster.

There would be no matchmaking for this and probably no ability to bring a group into it.

It's like the game is designed. Either you can, or you can't. Unfortunately Warframe/DE can't adapt to the necessities of every player out there, and even with that in mind they try to add as much variety as they can. Yes, alerts are like that, but Invasions last from several hours to days, sortie is 1 time per day, there are events that occur given a certain amount of time (Ghouls, Razobarck, I.e) and events that are a bit more spaced out (Accolytes, I.e.). We have several types of unvaulting, all kinds of mechanics, everything designed to appease to as most groups of people as they possibly can. 

All I can say, really, is though luck, and I hope your wanted alerts drop on a time you can actually do them.