Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chrono, the timeframe

Cicasajt

probably had a number of these posted before but i will do my try too.

Passive: +30% status duration

1st ability: stops time for the target enemy. the enemy cant take dmg or die, cant be affected with status. scales with range and duraton mods

2nd ability: moves you back to the location you were at X seconds ago. scales with duration

3rd ability: rewinds time and restores X% of damage taken, X% of energy spent in the last X seconds for him and his allies in X range. scales with duration, range, strength

4th ability: creates an alternate timeline for X seconds. all dmg done by Chrono is stored for each enemy and dealt once again when the duration is over within X range (and maybe a multiplier that can even be <1 if thats how its balanced). scales with range, duration(, strength)

thats it. simple, yet interesting

Limbo isn't exactly "time" per say. The idea of Limbo is similar to that of the myth of Limbo, a realm between. Enemies in Limbo's rift aren't getting stuck in time, but stuck in between planes.

OP's idea isn't bad. I suggested a temporal frame as well, though not based on the concept of time as alone, but the phenomenon of time dilation due to gravity.