Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Changes

(XBOX)pinku naifu

Hi I wanna know if there has been any mention of Mirage tweaks or changes and if not I’d like to suggest some to do with her abilities.

1) hall of mirrors is fine as is

2) I feel like this could change light levels, if not then the only thing I can actually think of would be to create more turrets and machine type enemies that can be switched by this ability. This would give more enemy variation and make mirage more useful, although it’s highly unlikely to happen.

3) I’ve seen it suggested a million times but the buff needs to stick to whatever light level it was cast in, if activated in dark it needs to keep the damage resistance and vice versa, as it is now it just isn’t effective with warframes mobility. And we really need to see what the actual buff numbers are, not just the maximum.

4) I would like to see this change to a charge ability, the longer you charge it the brighter it gets, that way it would keep the same cast time at max charge, you could cast it instantly for the maximum damage resistance buff on eclipse or charge it fully for the damage buff. 

I really would like to see Mirage get some tweaks to make her more usable and fun, she’s the best looking frame imo and deserves some good changes.

• 2 weeks later...

No feedback, no love for mirage 😢

I also think about some tweaks buddy

1 ) Just want that you can recast this abilitie, would be really usefull 🙂

2) never use this abilitie so can't really tell ^^', the idea with the light change seems interesting :), the probleme is if you play like me with negative range, that could be annoying ^^' but that just me using Narrow minded then 😕

3) Yeah totally agree, or maybe even chose the version cause sometimes, you just don't have shadow/light area like in the plain for exemple. Actual buff with light intensity would be a really good add

4) Again, I don't use her ultim anymore so can't really help there ^^'

Give mirage some love pls 🙂

PS : Excuse my english please, i'm not the best ^^' even with my mother language ^^'

I've been playing Mirage a lot during sorties recently, I like her design, and I've been trying to figure out what I could do to make her work better, and I could probably use a better loadout, but she still needs a bit of work.  Hopefully she gets a deluxe skin soon, so DE can justify the rework.

I'd like Hall of Mirrors(1)'s distract feature to get a fix where the distraction part works when you're a client to a laggier host, but as with all host-client things, that's wishful thinking.

Eclipse(3) could use some reworking a bit, but it could also be the make or break part of a rework.  Some ideas include:

(a) A gage to show exactly how much light or shadow you're in.

(b) Giving you both damage increase and reduction, but not as much 

Sleight of Hand (2), Is the weakest ability in her kit.  Either you're in an area control mission where the focus on blinding enemies limit the traps that detonate based on , or you're in a rush mission where you leave mines behind where they don't matter or don't have things to booby trap.

(a) maybe instead of booby trapping all objects, just drop a few crystals in the area that blind in a small radius when they're touched, and possibly also put traps on consoles that immediately knock enemies away form it, and possibly unlock red lockers in the area.

Prism(4) has some "mod for it specifically or it's not worth using" issues, especially with its extra long cast time.

I'd like to continue brainstorming this, but I've got to get back to work

It could be good idea to let Eclipse cach the light during cast. It is enought gimmick to have some fun. On plains it is possible to have steadysupply of light (or dark during nigh time) but in normal missions it is less fun to play. Since Mirage payer would probably want to move (especially if melee) so it is random buff which swich on and off constantly. Not fun. Caching light would be more interactive and reliable.

Prism could be charged up abillity in similar manner as Hydroid Hentai. Charging up increase damage/duration and range with cost.

Light or Darkness could affect nature of prism. Like Light=damage, Dark=mirage CC (charming, or attacking at random).