Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

G3 dropping Brakk parts still?

tastic

Question

9 answers to this question

il y a 7 minutes, tastic a dit :

I have been farming them on Sedna 

The planet doesn't affect anything. The G3 pops no matter the level with the same drop chances everytime (except for the Event, they don't drop anything).

Tbh I got one and a half Brakk set and 2 Detron sets in 3 years (no beacon, very few invasions, one single LoR), so I guess you're just unlucky. 

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

Just now, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

The planet doesn't affect anything. The G3 pops no matter the level with the same drop chances everytime (except for the Event, they don't drop anything).

Tbh I got one and a half Brakk set and 2 Detron sets in 3 years (no beacon, very few invasions), so I guess you're just unlucky. 

Yeah but they are pointing out these are not "event" G3 and should still have normal drop chance.

7 minutes ago, tastic said:

I have been farming them on Sedna for a fortnight now and not had a single part drop let alone the part I need.  So anyone had any parts lately?

Aint fortnight another game LOL

Apparently this guy is farming g3 on fortnight no wonder he aint getting any parts

il y a 1 minute, Omega-Shadowblade a dit :

Yeah but they are pointing out these are not "event" G3 and should still have normal drop chance.

I was just saying this as a side info. I know he wasn't farming the Event G3, he said he was on Sedna. They only appear on Earth/Mercury/Ceres/Saturn. The real G3 can pop anywhere.

I got my last remaining Brakk parts when Baro last brought the G3 "summoning" beacon in his wares. I was buying 3 beacons at a time so as to not waste resources.

I think I got lucky getting 2 pieces in around 11 beacons, and then I used the 12th one for the Pyrus Project a few weeks later.

That's probably the best option for farming Brakk.

for this relay construction event they don't drop anything and encountering them clears your mark

edit: just to be safe keep the beacons till the event is over

Edited by Guest