Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarf as auxiliary

Slayer116

If you by chance have not yet done "The Sacrifice" quest yet then I would recommend you don't read any further as it contains Spoiler related information.

Spoiler

Decided to take a long look at things and decide I love umbra's scarf but I also would love to slap on an syandana like the pakal one onto my umbra without clipping or dual dangling things from the back. To show as an example incase text and words aren't that great at telling you what I mean I will post some pictures: The first picture is umbra with no syandana but with his default regular scarf. Now the second picture we have umbra with his default scarf and the pakal syandana as a example then there is the third image showing nekros as a example inside the area of where his auxiliary pieces can be found as shown. Having the scarf as auxiliary would allow the user to disable or remove the scarf and have just a regular syandana or even if they wanted to get the scarf through auxiliary then a syandana at the same time still incase they wanted to (which I don't know why but you do what you want) I feel like an addition like this would be a very positive benefit to me and many other players and our fancy fashion frame edgy frame lives infested creations can be beautiful too!

20180910210910_1.jpg

20180910210858_1.jpg

20180910210937_1.jpg

Edited by Slayer116

I'm a bit worried that the scarf is part of the "Umbra details" model itself, rather than just laying on top. Like, the chest&back bits aren't modeled underneath the scarf or something.
Having a "Toggle Umbra Details" for the "primed" bits & loincloth, and having the scarf as an Auxiliary, would be ideal. But if the scarf is rigged as part of the umbra details themselves, then I'd be happy with a "Toggle Umbra Details" for the scarf & "primed" bits & loincloth all together.

Also, inb4 storms of people saying that it shouldn't happen because Umbra's "special" and such (as though removing his scarf is somehow worse than removing the helmet that his face is part of). For some reason, many people on these forums seem to hate the idea of basic customization options.

Edited by SortaRandom

13 hours ago, peterc3 said:

I really don't see DE separating his scarf from his model to make it an Aux. If it wasn't done by the time it was released, there's literally no money to be made from doing it now. 

Wouldn't you agree it would be nice to have atleast though?