Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phorid remastered: Centaur type infested

Schielle

I always feel guilty whenever killing phorid on the invasions, Ive been playing for 5 years yet that creature still have placeholder body. So ive designed a more menacing form of phorid, years of abused from tenno leads to its swift evolution, including formidable defense and offense, attached with 6 formidable limbs and claiming the perfect warrior among infested fighter. A worthy form for infested alpha.

ierDjMh.png

Limbs includes:

• A nullifier bubble that also cast gas element inside the bubble (severe able) 
  • modified infested  ogris that shots homing radiation damage and lure nearby infested to the area of impact (severe able) 
  • sharp blade arm that can stretch and makes a perfect defensive and offensive
  • A hek that can tear trough the toughest enemies (severe able) 
  • a mind control organs that can bewitched and enslaved one target (severe able) 
  • and a round carapace that acts as a shield, attack will be reflected (30%) of the damage dealt

Limbs can be severed by shooting the glowing outgrowth in the joints, so tenno will be expected to cut down its arsenal before aiming for main body

Melee weapon drops : Glutton and wrath

FPPqd8I.png

Special drops: after defeating phorid, it will drops component for this weapon , blade, carapace and core , also component of nyx as usual

lore story : after acquiring deadly phorid weapon parts, helminth keeps phorid parts alive, but surpress them and that prevents phorid to grow back . the trace of phorid might still reside within this sword and shield thanks to helmith reconfigurating phorid hive bound.

well thats about it, DE give infested moar love. Open world eris hive when??

Edited by Schielle

Just now, mrrobotto67 said:

I would agree that Phorid is long overdue a rework. The only boss that comes to my mind with a place holder body is the sergeant (being himself a place holder boss for Nef Anyo).

both severely need an interesting boss fight