Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excal Umbra on Index

Irixa

Sorry if this is being a spoilsport, but I've encountered too many players being AFK while using Excal Umbra on the Index: become the operator,  let my Umbra bro do the talking.

I don't mind the ones who actively still shoot with their operator amps while their umbra helps with the Arca Plasmor, but majority of the ones I've played with literally sit there and let umbra do everything, then they just operator in and out every few minutes.

I thought this is a valid point to raise because while it is using a mechanic in a "smart" way, it is to the point that it technically still is AFKing and leeching on other players who are actively actually playing to get points. Is there anything that can be done about it? Maybe disable that passive in the Index?

On 2018-09-15 at 6:51 AM, Irixa said:

leeching on other players who are actively actually playing 

Most use Umbra because he aims better than most players. They are not leeching they are contributing even while afk.

Edited by Oru5732

Haven't encountered this action yet but I have met a fellow who intentionally went afk (not in umbra) via operator. No kills, no points, nothing. Did that a few times before I decided to submit a ticket. 

It's a very rare encounter for me tho. People usually are pretty ok in coming ot the index well equipped.

I've done it on index with a kohm, most kills everytime lol. Just a more afk version of duality equinox, if you want them to not be totally afk there should probably be a timer on umbra sentience like equinox's duality. 

Edited by Ozent

12 hours ago, Ozent said:

I've done it on index with a kohm, most kills everytime lol. Just a more afk version of duality equinox, if you want them to not be totally afk there should probably be a timer on umbra sentience like equinox's duality. 

The only difference is equinox spector kills add index time, umbra not gives any point because while you are in operator mode, any kill of spector or ability is given to nothing...

8 hours ago, Leoffta said:

The only difference is equinox spector kills add index time, umbra not gives any point because while you are in operator mode, any kill of spector or ability is given to nothing...

Oh kills add time? Didn't know that. I kill fast enough for points to cover I guess. Sit at top of map with kohm

9 hours ago, Leoffta said:

Kills don't add time, only points do and when Umbra kills the points still drop.