Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Was The Need To Nerf Saryn's Venom?

Hayden11121

It required

Accuracy

Enemy To Stay Alive

Puncture Builds

Specific Weapons

and was easily the most creative and entertaining way of outputting damage aside from pressing 4....

It's almost like DE dislikes any and all customization in playstyles.

While were at it, can I get justification for Decoy nerf a while back? It was ninja'd too and I have no idea how a stationary agro skill could even be considered OP..

Edited by Hayden11121

Yes. They need to come up with a REAL fix for Venom, rather than nerfing it to fix it. 

*Pretends to be DE*

Huehuehuehue, Venom is lowering FPS guys! The only solution must be to NERF IT INTO THE GROUND!!!!!

DE logic.

"We need a way to make Radial Disarm useful on Infested... any ideas?"

"Let's just make it hurt them"

DE Logic.

Personally I agree with you. Venom crashed lesser computers, sure, but it was the only thing that made Saryn interesting. It's not like Venom being broken was holding her other abilities back or anything.

I totally agree... It makes me really said because I have a high end laptop so I almost never experience lag or fps drops 

I think they need to  find a better way to fix it cuz this makes saryn not fun to play with. One of my favorite reasons to play with saryn was because she wasn't another frame where you pressd 4 all the time! Her first ability is what made her awesome...

I just finished up a 97 minute survival run with a group of randoms, and I'm very glad my venom didn't crash anyone's computers during that time. although for the last ten minutes or so, the mission clock was ticking by at like 1/10 real time. still fun, but I think I'm done for the weekend. took us two and a half to three hours in reality. I need some rest

I just finished up a 97 minute survival run with a group of randoms, and I'm very glad my venom didn't crash anyone's computers during that time. although for the last ten minutes or so, the mission clock was ticking by at like 1/10 real time. still fun, but I think I'm done for the weekend. took us two and a half to three hours in reality. I need some rest

You should also be glad that your Venom did nothing but adding and ornamental decoration on enemies, had you brought that other press-4-2-win warframe who has a sloth face and glossy butts, I am sure you could have lasted longer.

I'd like to get this thread hopefully back on track.  Saryn's Venom.  It was a lot of fun to use and was one of the only nukes that held up at all in the late game other than the gameplay obliterating Molecular Prime.  

On top of that, it required some amount of skill/teamwork/appropriate gear to use correctly, making it the most engaging ability in the game for me.

Now, its garbage.  I am having a difficult time using it to kill even trash enemies, and it is completely useless against heavies (late game.)

Of the many changes I have seen happen to this game over the last couple months of my play time, this is the first one that really and truly bummed me out. My most used and favorite frame is now another mediocre 4 button.

On top of that, it required some amount of skill/teamwork/appropriate gear to use correctly, making it the most engaging ability in the game for me.

This of all is what annoyed me.

Saryn was sounding fun, for 25 energy, puncture build, and aim you can clear crowds, and that took skill and dedication to your class.

It wasn't the simple element stacking on guns, the 4 pressing of frames, and the need for room clearing without actually trying.

But apparently they found the need to nerf it a good one, just like Loki's decoy and Saryn's Molt.

I swear, they either make everything OP and not fun at all, or weak as hell but extremely fun.