Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Variety in Void FIssures.

XzWasPzX

Many times when you open the fissures tab you do not find the survival or defense you are looking for. Sometimes, in fact, you only find rescues, captures and exterminations. I think it would be a great step to always have missions of each type: a survival, a defense, a rescue, an extermination, etc. Is this possible? It is not?

Justo ahora, thegreatAce21 dijo:

i think it would not be a good idea, majority will target the easiest, capture/extermination, leaving the rest of the mission type with no or less players.

I always prefer defenses and survivals, I think we are many who prefer them. Exterminations are in fact running missions, they have almost ended few secs after the beggining xd

1 minute ago, XzWasPzX said:

I always prefer defenses and survivals, I think we are many who prefer them. Exterminations are in fact running missions, they have almost ended few secs after the beggining xd

I do them if there's no other choice. That's the objective of the current void fissure. Its a more diverse approach for me. Faster time to complete = faster reward. More to accomplish.