Mazimer

first of all:

dat map's broken.

second of all:

dat nova is also broken, but that's DE's evil marketing ploy AHUEHUEHUE

but srsly:

dat3hours.png

would like to thank:

IDS-Eliminator-one - for being a legendary player who never failed in the entirety of 3 hours and saved our skins a few times :p

Monkey_t1t - for being a solid cannon fodder :p no rly, you performed admirably <3

DynamitHarry - for being a solid damage dealer D:

and all three for pushing me to host it beyond 2 hours :p

a few fun facts:

37k salvage

my Hind and Plasma sword both went from unranked to 30

320 mods, 90 or so of which were cores - this also maxed my hornet strike (dat feeling of a mod black hole :< )

Edited by Mazimer

How is it broken? I'm at work and cannot log into Warframe, but cannot turn away from my curiosity.

2_zpsc2e507a6.jpg 

Remember most are on top of each stacking so that x2 

You can basically not kill for 10 minutes run around collecting them, then kill for 10 minutes and repeat.

3 hours, exploited like hell.

Fact of the matter is, 3 hours in you get level 500+ enemies if not 1000+. Second thing is that you dont kill nearly as fast, I mean you barely kill anything at that point. Ive seen videos of full maxed out ogris' needing 3 shots to kill a suicide infested runner, now think ancients, 20+ shots?

Keep in mind all of that is happening on survival, oxygen doesnt drop anymore due to extremely slow killing, unless ofcourse, you use some sort of an exploit.

You must be REALLY delusional to think they got to 3 hours+ legit on survival.

Qynchou - the Corpus map is dropping significantly larger amounts of oxygen then the Infested map. I can confirm that much, definitely. In fact so much oxygen drops that even when you get into a bit of a drought on drops you can have enough just laying around to keep you safe.