Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Catalysts And Reactors Should Be Obtainable Without Plat

CreedOfGod

I'm not talking about alerts or log in rewards, I mean being able to buy blueprints from market for...say 1 - 5 million credits? or even just a very small drop rate from bosses/void missions would be out standing. Of course I'm not saying make it super easy to get them, just WITHIN REACH to those who cannot afford to buy platinum or wait every couple months to get one in an alert.

Edited by CreedOfGod

no.

if you really want some taters, spend like $5 and get some plat.

Just because you have money to blow on this game does not mean I, or other people do. Yes, I bet DE loves the fact you just said that, but it isn't fair to those who cannot afford it. I don't want it to be easy, but I just want it to be POSSIBLE

Just because you have money to blow on this game does not mean I, or other people do. Yes, I bet DE loves the fact you just said that, but it isn't fair to those who cannot afford it. I don't want it to be easy, but I just want it to be POSSIBLE

Wait for 75% Pt discount - it will be what, 1 dollar for 3 potatos and 2 weapon slots?

Well how the hell is it fair to the people who pay? people have paid hundreds of dollars for potatoes and stuff. Freakin cheapskate

Well how the hell is it fair to the people who pay? people have paid hundreds of dollars for potatoes and stuff. Freakin cheapskate

cheapskate? I'm sorry i want born with a silver spoon in my mouth. Why is so hard to ask for it to be POSSIBLE to obtain something? In reply to your other smart &#! post, at least you can obtain primes with a good degree of gameplay.

EDIT: Vandals were also event items so it makes sense for them to not be obtainable anymore. potatoes are a BIG part of weapon and warframe leveling 

Edited by CreedOfGod

"i want a game that is free, gives me free things and i dont want to support anything they do"

cool.

i understand that expendable cash can be an issue, trust me i do, but there is something flawed in the logic of some "free players". wanting to play a free to play game is ok, more power to you, but dont expect to get all the things that paying players do. oddly enough, DE gives out many of the things that other games would charge money for, even if it takes time to get them.

i really hate to say it, but this level of entitlement is sickening.

also:

you cant afford $5?

should you be playing a game if $5 is really that much of an issue?

we all need a bit of abnegation from time to time sure, but if $5 will make or break you, you really need to prioritize things better.

I hate it when people use this as an excuse. You DO have money to spend on Warframe, you just don't want to! I never planned on it but I got a 75% discount and I thought about how much fun this game has gave me so I spend £5 to get 570 plat. So far all I have bought is slots on saturated colours as I managed to get 7 Catylysts without paying, although only 1 reactor I must admit. On top of that I have never used a potato or money on anything non cosmetic or inventory and I can still fight on every planet, so you don't even NEED them. Even if you do, I'm sure you can get a few and then use them carefully, instead of complaining about how every single item of yours isn't potatoed and 8x forma'd. (In case you are a bit slow, that last bit was hyperbole)

75 plat is $5. With 50% discounts as daily rewards, that could be brought down to $2.50. That's cheaper than a sandwich. You don't have money to buy a sandwich?

"i want a game that is free, gives me free things and i dont want to support anything they do"

cool.

i understand that expendable cash can be an issue, trust me i do, but there is something flawed in the logic of some "free players". wanting to play a free to play game is ok, more power to you, but dont expect to get all the things that paying players do. oddly enough, DE gives out many of the things that other games would charge money for, even if it takes time to get them.

i really hate to say it, but this level of entitlement is sickening.

also:

you cant afford $5?

we all need a bit of abnegation from time to time sure, but if $5 will make or break you, you really need to prioritize things better.

I hate it when people use this as an excuse. You DO have money to spend on Warframe, you just don't want to! I never planned on it but I got a 75% discount and I thought about how much fun this game has gave me so I spend £5 to get 570 plat. So far all I have bought is slots on saturated colours as I managed to get 7 Catylysts without paying, although only 1 reactor I must admit. On top of that I have never used a potato or money on anything non cosmetic or inventory and I can still fight on every planet, so you don't even NEED them. Even if you do, I'm sure you can get a few and then use them carefully, instead of complaining about how every single item of yours isn't potatoed and 8x forma'd. (In case you are a bit slow, that last bit was hyperbole)

DE: "Oh yeah lets stop making money to give a ungrateful player satisfaction". My answer is NO! Its 20 plat It wont break the bank. Just buy a small amount of plat.

It's like you guys think I'm asking to make everything that has ever cost platinum free. And Deckers you said it yourself, 20 plat wouldnt break the bank so it should be obtainable in game if it's that little. look at the resources, control mods and morphics etc. already cost half of that so it would make sense to make it obtainable in game.

also:

you cant afford $5?

$5 isnt really alot (I am sure you arent talking to me but let me just throw my 2 cent around) but sometimes people seriously cant spend $5 at the time.

I personally am in college so I kinda need $5 for *insert thing here* When I do get extra, I throw some at the game because I ENJOY the game. Maybe some of us simply cant or dont have the funds.

Now because you cant buy it, I dont think that they should sell blueprints for the catalysts/reactors AT ALL. Players with tons of credit will not have to spend money (or spend less) because they pretty much can just blow all their credits.

DE will lose money. Why should that matter? Because then they cant progress and get better and buy their workers. Think of the sad Sheldons

We all wanna make our frames stronger but really, some people are gonna do it faster than others. Accept it, its a fact of life.

End point: Dont put down people who dont always put money into the game and if you dont have money then be patient.

In the time it takes you to earn one to five million credits, you could probably panhandle enough change to buy five bucks worth of platinum.

75 plat is $5. With 50% discounts as daily rewards, that could be brought down to $2.50. That's cheaper than a sandwich. You don't have money to buy a sandwich?

Lets be real here: you'll see the 50% reward once in a blue moon, but if you can afford to play the game, you certainly have the money to buy potatoes. Hell, just walk around for a day ask a few people for a dollar, and in no time you'll have your five.

Now weapon slots, those should certainly be credit obtainable.