Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How does Region/servers selection affect the game?

(PSN)xtharbadx

Question

Title.

Often I see people doing public missions with full squads, but for me most of the time my pub squad is basically just myself ( with some notable exceptions like Hydron ).

A good example is ESO. I can’t even remember last time I saw a full squad, and most of the time it will be just me there.

I’m wondering if Region settings affect this somehow? I live in Europe and that’s my default region, but I generally play at weird hours ( as in all night long ).

4 answers to this question

Changing region helps a lot. I live in Brazil and the Brazilian server/chat is pretty much dead empty. Now, when I switched to North America, there were/are hundreds of people in chat and I have no issues running pug missions with full random squads.

2 hours ago, (PS4)xtharbadx said:

but I generally play at weird hours

There's your answer. Console is smaller pop than PC, so compound that with your odd play times and you'll just not find many groups outside of hotspots.

Edited by Erytroxylin

4 minutes ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

...when I switched to North America, there were/are hundreds of people in chat and I have no issues running pug missions with full random squads.

OP: Other people have posted similar results.  I play in NA.  I switched to other regions not that long ago to diagnose issues I was having with chat and found the same thing that you did: far fewer people.  Try changing your region to North America.