Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elite Alert Reward Idea

-Kobolt

Regarding all the things you've shown to us about this new 'elite slert system' all I can say is that I loved the idea, it's very creative and we truly need that kind of stuff to keep us going, because I've been struggling to keep myself playing this game, you know, not even hunting Eidolons is fun anymore, it's just there...i'ts not challenging enough.

So, here is my feedback on the reward system:

I completly dislike the idea of giving us a sigil or whatever that thing is as a landing craft decoration, I mean  you can do better than this...

We have hundreds of weapons, dozens of warframes, companions/sentinels, we can pretty much customize everything in this game, you gave us this option!

What about rewarding us with some kind of badass looking skins for every customizable thing we can imagine like warframes, attachments (armor, syandanas, etc), weapons, companions, sentinels?

You know, really cool looking items so we can show to the public we did those challening missions and once they see those items they think 'oh that player did those f* hard alerts, NICE, I wish I could do that too!', it will encourage people to get better and invest their time in the game!

I think this is much better than a useless sigil to decorate our landing craft...we spend more time doing missions than sitting on our ship looking at cute things we have on it! We don't need it!

Edited by -Kobolt-

Honestly I don't agree with rewarding cosmetics for in-game content, I understand once in a while, through quest or rare operation. DE's business model is based on the fact that the game is free, but you need to buy cosmetics if you want to fully customize your warframe. that's why I think a little rewards in the cosmetic tier isn't even necessary imo