Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plague Kripath Zaw

Veridian

Question

Hello,

I'm not much into Rivens and I've never built a Zaw.

That said, I got a Plague Kripath Riven with +Toxin, +Fire, +Status Chance a while back, which I can finally use. Obviously even without the riven the strike is good for a status build, so the build should be either CO based or CO+BR I take it. However, i'm left clueless as to what Grip and Link to use. Do I just go full ham on Attack Speed and buff status a bit, the other way around. Spent about 40 minutes fiddling with the zaw builder without any clue what is the most effective combination DPS wise in this case.

In essence:

Резултат с изображение за HeLP! meme

Edited by Ver1dian

2 answers to this question

Hello,

You can use the Zaw builder website

https://semlar.com/zawcalc/768

Or

https://semlar.com/zawcalc/764

is suggested as you will have good speed , enough CC for Blood rush , decent SC for CO and acceptable damage overall.

the golden number is 15% CC and 28% SC for a good hybrid. these two are as close as they get.

you can recheck the speed but i prefer to be quick rather than heavy.

First off, congratulations. Finished my plage keewar just recently and let me tell you... those plague weapons are in a completely different league.

Build wise it matters little whether you go full CO or mixed. It is desireable to mix but if you can't due to your riven or whatever, just go with full status, add Drifting Contact and use the combo multiplier as is. You want to trigger Corrusion as your second element anyways and it is possible to have a third, totalling 6 status types so it's not to its dissadvantage.

I used the Plague Grip on mine and went with Ekwana II Jai .... the attack speed with berserker is plenty as is...even with P Fury and Arcane Strike it is (though that may be due to the difference in stance) and i can reach allmost 100% status, what isn't as ideal on the pierce favoring counterpart but still mighty for CO so feel free to go with @0_The_F00l 's recommendation if you wish to or go with mine.... it won't affect the outcome that much.

Building for range is cool and i recommend using Exodia Contagion but other then that, do whatever. You won't be dissapointed with the results, that i can guarantee you.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108