Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the raids

LABESTIA17

hace 2 horas, Dark-Inside9 dijo:

when ur computer is a coffe machine :v , u need update ur pc, good luck

And obviously DE need to update the requirements of the game, requirements from 2013:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo e6400 or AMD Athlon x64 4000+ (~2.2 dual core CPU)

Memory: 2 GB RAM

Graphics: Nvidia 8600 GT or ATI Radeon HD 3600

DirectX: 9.0c

Hard Drive: 30 GB available space

For DirectX11:

Graphics: AMD 5000 series or Nvidia 400 series or higher

To use Nvidia APEX PhysX:

Nvidia 400 Series or Higher Graphics Card

Nvidia Graphics Card with 1G of video RAM

Driver Version 310.90 or higher

Note: There is no Mac or Linux support currently available

On 2018-09-23 at 4:45 PM, WhiteMarker said:

They removed the Raids because of a lot of bugs that needed constant fixing.

This.. this is what I hate the most.

In every new patch notes, there's always people constantly b*tching about fixing JV raid.
I like to do Raid and all, but eventually it gets annoying when someone (always in the first comments someone named that has something to do with electricity) complaining about fixing the raid.

Could be one of the reasons why DE temporarily removes Raids.
Then now they starts complaining why the Raid got removed, it's their own fault, if only they don't complain everytime a new patch (a new game mechanic which potentially change how raid behave) comes out this won't happen.

Here we go again, discussing about Raids. :facepalm:

13 hours ago, Eirshy said:

Random teleports still happen on occasion- that was with full lures and wasn't even on a limb break.
The shrine also bugs on occasion too.
And there's a few operator-based glitches where the

But the bugs aren't too common in my experience. Like, I've only ever seen a shrine glitch twice.

But the teleportation isn't a bug.
It happens when the Eidolon gets stuck on stomething. And because of there huge geometry this happens quite easily.

The shrine... yeah, I don't know, because I only run public. So if the shrine bugs it has to do with the host.

And problems with the operator have nothing to do with the plains or with Eidolons, because it has to do with the operators...

So really... there aren't really that many bugs.

8 hours ago, WhiteMarker said:

But the teleportation isn't a bug.
It happens when the Eidolon gets stuck on stomething. And because of there huge geometry this happens quite easily.

The shrine... yeah, I don't know, because I only run public. So if the shrine bugs it has to do with the host.

And problems with the operator have nothing to do with the plains or with Eidolons, because it has to do with the operators...

So really... there aren't really that many bugs.

You just reclassified the a bug with the geometry (because Harry hasn't been remotely stuck any time I've seen it happen) as a "feature"; additionally, they could implement it as a short range teleport instead of the full teleport so as to not punish players for the AI's garbo pathing.

Shrine bugs, yeah they're rare, but given I know my host irl about 80% of the time, I can tell you it's a client issue that glitches the host. Is thankfully fairly rare.

Operators being core to the eidolon fight makes bugs with them be bugs during the eidolon fight. You're technically correct that they're not bugs with the eidolons themselves, but they are bugs encountered while fighting eidolons.

Edited by Eirshy

En 25/9/2018 a las 1:32, Gussygoose dijo:

This.. this is what I hate the most.

In every new patch notes, there's always people constantly b*tching about fixing JV raid.
I like to do Raid and all, but eventually it gets annoying when someone (always in the first comments someone named that has something to do with electricity) complaining about fixing the raid.

Could be one of the reasons why DE temporarily removes Raids.
Then now they starts complaining why the Raid got removed, it's their own fault, if only they don't complain everytime a new patch (a new game mechanic which potentially change how raid behave) comes out this won't happen.

Here we go again, discussing about Raids. :facepalm:

men for that they put this forum. to read the comments and the most voted is the one that goes up or fixes if not that would serve the forum entonses. if you do not like to see these comments stop going into the ones you do not like and ready