Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ability in use / unstuck

DonOctavia

Ability in use bug has been in this game for long time. If this bug happens u will not be able to use abilites, melee, operator, object or revive team mates.
Usualy u would exit from mission or die in mission and hope this bug will then be fixed.

DE could also simple add "reset warframe" by using /unstuck command 😎

unknown.png

Edited by DonOctavia

I encountered this today too by doing the sortie survival earlier with my Titania. I was on way to switch to Operator to help out a bleeding mate and save myself from the mess. Unfortunately, that failed and I wasn't quick enough. After being revived as well, I was unable to use abilities. Even any other interaction like reviving or hacking didn't work. I had to die to get out of this, losing my precious energy :S

• 4 weeks later...

I had this bug today as well. I was doing a Lith Defense fissure on Mars and I think it started after I ran into a Nullifier bubble while activating Mirage's first ability. After that, whenever I tried to use an ability or go into operator mode I got the error "ability in use". The ability I tried to use when the bug started had the "in use" icon.

Neither quick melee nor fully changing to melee weapon was working and I could not revive teammates. I tried dying and being revived once, this did not help. I suspected that dying and reviving myself would work, but I really wanted the affinity.. 😄