Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Connection lost returning to main menu

(XBOX)PumpkinPuppet4

DE i don't know if you have seen the posts about this but it really has been annoying. I can be in the ship and it's all good until i get into a mission of any type to then just be kicked right back to my ship after a few minutes. 

I've just been sitting here looking through the most recent and older topics about this specifically and i haven't seen any fix to this. Hell maybe it's on my end but it only started happening around a week ago and before that everything was fine. Even though it says i lost connection everything else on my xbox and around the house seems to be fine, so i know for a fact it isn't my internet considering i call them but they say my internet is running normally, no problems at all. so whether it's on you or xbox i don't know. 

I have tried what people have said to do on other posts but no luck, even in game on the chat box I've asked the people there and they have no idea themselves besides going to the forums, so if anyone wants to help i'd appreciate it

and please people if you think you can help put your thoughts (i don't want to get into arguments). i just want to get back to farming MR and primes

Thank you

It's been happing for like 5/6 days now. I'm just upset cause I'm in a warframe mood but can't play it so I'm stuck with destiny 2 till I can figure what's wrong. 

I've tried a few more things with my Internet and the ipv4 and ipv6 but still nothing. I got a game of hydron that lasted 21 minutes went to do my next game and I didn't even last 2 minutes so I really don't know now. 

My wife and I have been having this issue ever since the update. It's either been host migrations or forced log outs. What makes it even worse is that we don't get put in our own instances, we're just sent back to the orbiter without any rewards or drops so while I don't expect anyone at DE to read or address this I would like to post my experiences just in case it matters at all. 

I’m also having same issue. Lately its been at the END of the mission and cannot record mission progress. Do the whole damn mission for nothing. Or no mission rewards. How can you make it through a boss battle and receive NOTHING from it, even though you’ve picked up resources and mods. If this continues I’m deleting this game, and out all the damn money I’ve spent!

It's very strange how DE never discusses the network.  Long lists of fixes to the appearance of weapons or cosmetic items and never anything about stability.  This has literally been a problem for years and regularly gets noticeably worse with certain updates.  It feels like Digital Extremes employees have been told not to discuss this very prominent issue.  I now just stop playing when these lost missions happen (after confirming that my xbox is still connected just fine, and xbox live status is up), sometimes log a complaint here if I'm frustrated enough, and go do something else.  Such a waste of a great game.

Edited by (XB1)DakVoidcloaker

It's so frustrating to put time into something like Tridolon Capture just to kick me out with none of the rewards even if I kill all three of them. PoE is a great update, but what's even the point of doing something just for it to kick me out over and over and over and over. Anything that has a long mission run time I automatically can't do whatsoever as this problem is so bad on my end that it kicks me out nearly 80% of the time, or pretty much 100% with tridolon, since I've only managed to 'complete' it once despite killing the hydrolyst several times. My friends also experience this problem and they have the same Internet as I do. So I decided to buy a new Ethernet as I thought it must be a problem on Sky's end. Nope, money went down the drain. Warframe is a fantastic game, but there is no way I can actually play it in this state. Every hotfix I sit and wonder if they have actually fixed this problem, even in major/minor updates I pray, but clearly despite it being very high up on the Xbox one bugs thread nothing has changed. Unacceptable, especially considering its shoot and loot aspects and the game it is as a whole. What's warframe without the loot?