Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo's Banish ability

(XBOX)AFLIBERATOR

Hello,

Would anyone prefer to have Limbo's 1st ability Banish have its affect of banishing allies removed and attached to the augment Haven so that other players won't be banished by mistake? I would like this option to chose whether it effects my teammates so that I don't interrupt my teams DPS and kills. It seems like Banish is not useful for allies that your not working with a plan to utilize Limbo for the team.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mikakor said:

Or you could simply roll out. Take one second.

But what's the point of having a disruptive ability like that in the first place?

It's extremely rare to have a legit reason to use Banish on players.

On 2018-09-29 at 3:15 AM, (XB1)AFLIBERATOR said:

Hello,

Would anyone prefer to have Limbo's 1st ability Banish have its affect of banishing allies removed and attached to the augment Haven so that other players won't be banished by mistake? I would like this option to chose whether it effects my teammates so that I don't interrupt my teams DPS and kills. It seems like Banish is not useful for allies that your not working with a plan to utilize Limbo for the team.

Well, what would be the solution? Let's say that happens, what would substitute Limbo's 1st ability?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-10-11 at 9:38 PM, (PS4)Syalin_ said:

Yes. My man. Finally I know I'm not alone. Please just remove it and change his haven augment to something better that doesn't have anything to do with healing.

It's weird how the master of rifts has no real control over who enters and stays when allies are involved.