Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Expel Grineer

JukeBoxx831

Question

I've looked on the Wiki and even asked in game, but I have yet to find any decent place to find this mod drop even once :\

Now that they drop pretty commonly outside of the Void, does anyone happen to know a map where this mod drops semi-often? I have every other faction specific mod (all 3 rifle and shotgun, even melee) I just cannot find this sidearm anti-grineer mod >.<!!

17 answers to this question

Where have you gotten Bane of Infested/Corpus outside of the Void? and Expel Infested? 

To be completely honest, I get most of them now from Defense missions.

Expel Infested - very common on Xini

Bane of Infested - not sure

Bane of Corpus - I think while fighting Hyena when I was farming for Loki

I've looked on the Wiki and even asked in game, but I have yet to find any decent place to find this mod drop even once :\

Now that they drop pretty commonly outside of the Void, does anyone happen to know a map where this mod drops semi-often? I have every other faction specific mod (all 3 rifle and shotgun, even melee) I just cannot find this sidearm anti-grineer mod >.<!!

Kappa or Kiste is best since it drops from Grineer and those have a large amount of Grineer (also posted on the wiki). It's not a common drop though.

Where have you gotten Bane of Infested/Corpus outside of the Void? and Expel Infested? 

Bane of Corpus can be found uncommonly from Infested, so Xini or Cyath.

Expel Infested is a very common drop from Infested like said above, so again Xini or Cyath.

Edited by CitizenV

To be completely honest, I get most of them now from Defense missions.

Expel Infested - very common on Xini

Bane of Corpus can be found uncommonly from Infested, so Xini or Cyath.

Expel Infested is a very common drop from Infested like said above, so again Xini or Cyath.

I've done near 40 in game hrs since the 9.5 drop changes across Kappa, Kiste and Xini and haven't gotten these.

Are you guys sure you aren't thinking of "Cleanse Infested", the shotgun mod, from Infested? Which does drop uncommonly? 

Either way my luck in obtaining these mods seems to be atrocious. 

Anyway, I havent seen a Expel Grineer from all my Kappa/Kiste games but I have seen a couple Smite Infested and quite a bit of Bane of Grineers from them, so it may be rather rare. 

Edited by lolRebel

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I obtained Bane of Corpus from Infested. I was recording drop locations in a file so I could later update the wiki. I also took screenshots of some of the drops, but Bane of Corpus was not one I remembered to screenshot :(.

I did get Expel Infested mixed up with Expel Corpus though, in terms of drop rarity. Expel Infested is more uncommon, rather than very common. I'm sure it is from Infested as well (also noted in my notepad file). EDIT: Ok found one picture at least. Here's a picture of the mission end screen of Cyath with Expel Infested.

Expel Grineer is fairly rare though. It was my last faction damage mod and I still only have 1 after this weekend of survival alerts. I was with another high Mastery Rank player and he also mentioned he had been looking for one for a long time.

Edited by CitizenV

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I obtained Bane of Corpus from Infested. I was recording drop locations in a file so I could later update the wiki. I also took screenshots of some of the drops, but Bane of Corpus was not one I remembered to screenshot :(.

I did get Expel Infested mixed up with Expel Corpus though, in terms of drop rarity. Expel Infested is more uncommon, rather than very common. I'm sure it is from Infested as well (also noted in my notepad file). EDIT: Ok found one picture at least. Here's a picture of the mission end screen of Cyath with Expel Infested.

Expel Grineer is fairly rare though. It was my last faction damage mod and I still only have 1 after this weekend of survival alerts. I was with another high Mastery Rank player and he also mentioned he had been looking for one for a long time.

I know its not my thread but I figured I'd update you guys on it. Took aprox 4-5k Infested kills since the 9.5 changes to get my first Expel Infested, plus whatever my teammats got. Gotten 2 since in probably sub 1k though. 

Still no Expel Grineer. 

I think I love you :3 you have given me hope! Haha was that Kiste? or Kappa?

It was Kiste, but my first one was actually from Kappa.

I'm looking for this mod too and I've gotten 20-25k Grineer kills solely on Kappa since the 9.5 drop changes and have yet to get one.....Gotten a Master Thief and Sure Footed though, and I don't know 20? Thunderbolts. 

Must be extremely rare or I just have insanely terrible luck with this thing.

*sighs* 

Wow, rarity must be on par with Sure Footed. I've also received a Master Thief or two and many Thunderbolts since Drop Table 2.0, but haven't seen a Sure Footed yet.

Edited by CitizenV

It was Kiste, but my first one was actually from Kappa.

Wow, rarity must be on par with Sure Footed. I've also received a Master Thief or two and many Thunderbolts since Drop Table 2.0, but haven't seen a Sure Footed yet.

I looked at some forum posts that said if you Transmute 4 rare mods, most used Absorb x4, you get common and uncommon mods. So I put in 2 Absorbs and 2 WoFs and my first attempt got Sure Footed lol. Some say that resistance to Knock Down though only seems to work if you're the host. I put Sure Footed and Fortitude (80% chance to resist knock down) and still got knocked down every time (when I wasn't host).

OMG I'm so freakin happy haha I JUST got it from Kappa!

Now to farm back Corpus and Grineer Shotgun mods T.T sold all mine once I finished lvling Shotguns (before Straith) because I didn't like any.. Not even the Sobek >.< but now I love the Straith lol just my luck... And I've got to get another Blaze T.T which I hear is near impossible