Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki, The Underdog Of Warframe!

Spamzillasaurus

are you serious? loki was good earlier in voids and against infested with torid.

but now this is the biggest crap out there. loki shows that people at de have no clue what balance means. 

they can only add pointless and boring content.

I love arguing this.

So, Loki is unbalanced? Then what exactly is Molecular Prime, Miasma, and Rhino Stomp? Perfectly fine and challenging?

Loki can be an asset to the team whether it be for agro, CC, reviving, or dealing damage.

If you think Loki is bad, I cannot convince you. But I can sure as hell tell you that he is one of the most balanced frames for all levels of gameplay.

Yes. Loki is already amazing. People in general just need to accept it already. Decoy and radial disarm brings a different type of CC and centralizes enemies. It's also very fun going invisible and meleeing everything. Sentinel not becoming invisible is a problem though.

The only thing that needs tweaking is Decoy. Since when can Light be killed?

And the only other thing that needs obvious fixing is a rework of radial disarm on infested.

I just think decoy/moult both need a buff in general. The straight HP is advantageous at lower levels but it goes down hill at higher levels. I would like them to have a certain amount of hits before they become destroyed.

Radial Disarm is fine imo. It's one of the WF skills with trade offs. Similar to Volt's 4 where it does great against Corpus and not so well against Grineer/Infested. Disarm's power is split between making Corpus/Grineer near-useless (melee still hurts if they somehow get in range) and having no effect on infested.

But if they wanted to add more power to Disarm I wouldn't mind. Since Disarm is a wave of energy it could temporarily disrupt Infested communication or nervous systems. Which temporarily stuns all enemies for 1/2/3/4 seconds. It's a weaker/expensive version of Radial Blind but it's better than nothing.

I think it would be nice if RD ragdolled enemies in a smaller radius around you, so people standing right next to you cant start swinging before the animation is even over and it will work on infested. But that is probably wishfull thinking, any buff to make this more usefull on low levels would be awesome.

As for Decoy, I just want to be able to make more then one. It being solid has its uses like blocking laser doors, so I dont mind that it can be destroyed. But I do like the idea of it being based on number of hits and HP.

As for Decoy, I just want to be able to make more then one. It being solid has its uses like blocking laser doors, so I dont mind that it can be destroyed. But I do like the idea of it being based on number of hits and HP.

Oh my god... that's a great idea.

I have never thought of such a simple answer "Just be able to spam them!"