Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki, The Underdog Of Warframe!

Spamzillasaurus

The only thing that needs tweaking is Decoy. Since when can Light be killed?

And the only other thing that needs obvious fixing is a rework of radial disarm on infested.

Invincible, timer only decoy.

Radial disarm now disables ancient "powers" (toxic+disrupt+heal) for a duration and has a chance to turn runners and leapers into crawlers.

Suddenly... lokis everywhere.

Edited by TunaMayo

That hurt me to read.

Just like the old bug where the Cryopod of Void Defense could be Switch Teleported, all of a sudden Loki was needed.

It hurt to see.

I do love loki, but I don't see them enough.

Decoy just annihilated at Mid level.

Switch is fine, could use bigger hitboxes though, maybe have enemies target the enemy you switched due to confusion?

Invis is fine, but let it work on roller balls and runners, hate that they still stunlock me without seeing me.

Radial disarm just needs a rework for infested, I don't want it to do damage.

What's that, Loki is useless? Sorry, I didn't hear that over the sound of him Radial Disarming every last Napalm and Heavy Gunner during that survival event.

Other than possibly needing some minor tweaks, I'd say Loki is still my favorite warframe, and definitely deserves more love than he gets. He's pretty darn useful if you actually know what you're doing (and use switch teleport to actually help people and not be a jerk).

I say if anything that attacks you and you switch, the enemy should take your agro.

Just like how the master race troll in the Lech krill video gets Kril to friendly fire the grunts by switching last second.

Ive been waiting for switched enemies to receive friendly fire since I started playing the game. Specially, I want to be able to switch places with a bombard and make him kill himself with his own rockets.

What's that, Loki is useless? Sorry, I didn't hear that over the sound of him Radial Disarming every last Napalm and Heavy Gunner during that survival event.

Other than possibly needing some minor tweaks, I'd say Loki is still my favorite warframe, and definitely deserves more love than he gets. He's pretty darn useful if you actually know what you're doing (and use switch teleport to actually help people and not be a jerk).

Nice, that gave me an idea

C3FBEjl.jpg