Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saving Loadouts, Is This A New Idea?

Karthaingo

Hey guys, I dunno if anyone thought about this yet, and if you have great; but I came up with an idea that I think would make this game even better than it already is.

I was thinking, that picking through your mods after you strip them out of Weapon A to put them into Weapon B can be a real pain. Or; if you decide to change warframes and you want a certain weapon a certain way on that one particular warframe, that it can be a hassle to try and remember what mods you want and where you left them.

So I was thinking that a way to save your loadouts would be great because it would make you spend less time tweaking your weapons and give you more time to actually play the game. There could be like 3 loadout slots you could start with, but maybe you could buy as many as 7 more for platinum or maybe find super rare patterns for an "Orokin Memory Nexus" (or something) and craft them.

What do you guys think?

This has been an ongoing suggestion/discussion I believe. If I recall correctly, DE also addressed it (in livestreams?) and I'm pretty sure the response was positive. So I do expect loadouts in the future.

Don't quote me on that though. I'm not sure about the information. Still, due to high demand and feedback, I'm sure it will come. It's a logical addition anyway.

Edited by Casardis