Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game crashes after hitting play [Fixed]

SneakyErvin

Ok reading through this it looks more and more like it is something on their end that will hopefully get fixed soon.

Seems like many here have had the same experience, been able to play for a few hours, taking a break and then not being able to get the game to start up.

15 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Ok reading through this it looks more and more like it is something on their end that will hopefully get fixed soon.

Seems like many here have had the same experience, been able to play for a few hours, taking a break and then not being able to get the game to start up.

Yup.. I dont know how many got affected by this.

I really hope they fix this today, i haven't been playing Warframe for that long so i dont know how well the devs handle these issues.

I'm gonna try install on my laptop just to get some dailys done and make my foundry do some work atleast :)

i'll report how it works on my laptop later

I think something was wonky with my PC. I tried to update the graphic drivers when I started it today and there was an error when the PC restarted. So I had to make a system recovery, this recovery point was just prior to me shutting down the PC yesterday afternoon and now I can get back on in WF.

So I made sure to make a new system recovery point incase it happens again.

Might be my SSD that is dying.

47 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

I think something was wonky with my PC. I tried to update the graphic drivers when I started it today and there was an error when the PC restarted. So I had to make a system recovery, this recovery point was just prior to me shutting down the PC yesterday afternoon and now I can get back on in WF.

So I made sure to make a new system recovery point incase it happens again.

Might be my SSD that is dying.

My PC was acting weird earlier today too but i think its cause i've tried so many stupid things to get Warframe to work.

If you haven't done any hardware changes or any risky stuff on you PC i don't think you should be worried about your SSD.

Is Warframe still working fine for you ?

Since today I cant play because after play button pushing game will crush

Thanks to ledra problem was founded. file \Warframe\Tools\Windows\x64\discord_game_sdk.dll Cause crash to the game. If you delete everything in this file, then push save button and set to read only mode the problem will be fixed

Edited by ---UMBRA---

1 hour ago, JoarTjurnacke said:

My PC was acting weird earlier today too but i think its cause i've tried so many stupid things to get Warframe to work.

If you haven't done any hardware changes or any risky stuff on you PC i don't think you should be worried about your SSD.

Is Warframe still working fine for you ?

Yep still working, have logged on and off a few times to test aswell.

Same problem for me too.

Yesterday i played and there wasn't any problem, today it crashes after i press play in launcher. Tried verifying, optimizing, updating graphics card's driver, currently trying to reinstall the game entirely, but while reading other replies here, i dont realy think it will work.