The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe and it's Community

Zyneris

That Youtube channel is horrible, always has been. The video you linked pretty much fails to properly analyze the problem or provide any sort of useful insight and just goes in circles ranting and venting, as is the norm for that guy.  It's just the latest trend for youtube content creators to make videos complaining about the content drought and to bask in those views and clicks. 

Not denying there isn't a problem, but the video you linked is just really bad at trying to discuss it. 

3 hours ago, --END--Rikutatis said:

That Youtube channel is horrible, always has been. The video you linked pretty much fails to properly analyze the problem or provide any sort of useful insight and just goes in circles ranting and venting, as is the norm for that guy.  It's just the latest trend for youtube content creators to make videos complaining about the content drought and to bask in those views and clicks. 

Not denying there isn't a problem, but the video you linked is just really bad at trying to discuss it. 

Myeah. All the problems that are already apparent and no meaningful contribution, like a solution, even a partial one.

You know too, I'm starting to get the feeling that these "I am actually trying to help by being critical" statements like the one at the start, are not very useful. Show, don't tell, I suppose? You could say that the channel is a testament to his appreciation of the game, but perhaps that should be more apparent in the video itself.