Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equipped Arcanes???

(PSN)xZekkenXx

Its probably a pretty simple answer that im just unaware of but, whenever I go to equip my arcanes to my many different frames there seems to me like there is no way to indicate which ones are already equipped and which ones arent. For example I am stealing R3 Trickery from loki thinking that I have a extra cause I see it but I dont and I give it to Octavia anyways and now Loki has lost it and I am unaware. Could a indicator be implemented here or am I just missing something?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)xZekkenXx said:

For example I am stealing R3 Trickery from loki thinking that I have a extra cause I see it but I dont and I give it to Octavia anyways and now Loki has lost it and I am unaware. Could a indicator be implemented here or am I just missing something?

It shouldn't be lost. Are you on the correct loadout? Each ABC has a different arcane combo, just like mods. You should be able to put arcanes on frames like mods. They shouldn't conflict between frames.

3 hours ago, Lewtenant said:

It shouldn't be lost. Are you on the correct loadout? Each ABC has a different arcane combo, just like mods. You should be able to put arcanes on frames like mods. They shouldn't conflict between frames.

That was a example but I was just saying I was taking from a frame not knowing it was equipped in the first place. 

2 hours ago, Miser_able said:

Arcanes can be used on multiple frames at once, so I'm sure what's going on here. 

Are you sure? Im going to check to see again but whenever I equip the arcane that im using to a frame. Its missing from the orginal frame that had it, at least im sure thats what I saw...