Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kill 3 dargyn pilots berfore they hit the ground

WaitForGame

Question

So i got this melee riven mod. At first i tried using Mag's second ability but it didn't work, so i back to the ship and equipped my Hek with gas build, cause it wouldn't deal much damages to the Dargyn but only the pilot on it. I tried the second time, still using Magnetize, but it didn't work, so i removed magnetize out of the process and used the Hek only. I shot the Dargyn, it hadn't been destroyed yet but the pilot died because of gas. The challenge still 0/3. Can anyone help me, thank you.

10 answers to this question

Spoiler

My clanmates said that if you use Titania's 1 on the pilot after they hit the ground, killing them while they're stuck floating will count as them not hitting the ground. Maybe you could try it.

You could also use Mesa if you have her. Use her 4 to kill them before they hit the ground.

Limbo might also work if you banish them in the air and use stasis, or make them fall into a stasis cataclysm

44 minutes ago, WaitForGame said:

So i got this melee riven mod. At first i tried using Mag's second ability but it didn't work, so i back to the ship and equipped my Hek with gas build, cause it wouldn't deal much damages to the Dargyn but only the pilot on it. I tried the second time, still using Magnetize, but it didn't work, so i removed magnetize out of the process and used the Hek only. I shot the Dargyn, it hadn't been destroyed yet but the pilot died because of gas. The challenge still 0/3. Can anyone help me, thank you.

I got the same challange a few days ago. It did not work for me becouse of punchtrough. So just don't use anything that can kill the pilot first. 

(unequiped Primed Shred from my Soma and did the challange in like 10 min easy peasy)

Titania's 1 works perfectly, makes the whole thing stupidly easy. A riven I had required me to shoot down X number of pilots before they hit the ground while sliding. With Titania's 1 you won't have to shoot them as they fall you can use it after they fall you can find some wandering around and use 1 before they get on their vehicles, either way works.

Edit: if you try to snipe them as they fly, as in without destroying their vehicles it doesn't count towards the riven.

Edited by Guest