Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy Vaults............ I would love more of them <3

Oreades

It hit me about a week ago that we don't actually have any Void Spy missions. I mean we kinda have Lua which is sorta kinda maybe almost an Orokin spy but not quite. I mean it does kinda make sense because the Void never really started off as a "normal" zone what with the key system that it originally employed. Now that it is it's own normal place, I kinda wish it had some Spy options. 

I'd absolutely love seeing a few new spy vaults per faction. I'm kinda assuming that the gas city rework means maybe new Spy vaults for those tiles sets? If so then Yay! 

hace 37 minutos, Oreades dijo:

It hit me about a week ago that we don't actually have any Void Spy missions. I mean we kinda have Lua which is sorta kinda maybe almost an Orokin spy but not quite. I mean it does kinda make sense because the Void never really started off as a "normal" zone what with the key system that it originally employed. Now that it is it's own normal place, I kinda wish it had some Spy options. 

I'd absolutely love seeing a few new spy vaults per faction. I'm kinda assuming that the gas city rework means maybe new Spy vaults for those tiles sets? If so then Yay! 

I'd like to see the consoles replaced with something akin to those on The Sacrifice as well. 

24 minutes ago, Amhiel said:

I'd like to see the consoles replaced with something akin to those on The Sacrifice as well. 

I honestly wish I'd enjoyed those I even remember getting super excited thinking "OMG NEW SPY VAULT!". Then it turned out that was just kind of a fetch quest instead of an actual mini game and there was no real larger puzzle to getting to where you needed to be, you just kinda walked up to it. Visually tho the interface itself was beautiful. 

If they can actually make those into an actual minigame I'd totally be down for that.

Edited by Oreades

hace 32 minutos, Oreades dijo:

If they can actually make those into an actual minigame I'd totally be down for that.

When you had most of the parts and then had to figure out the correct order I found it pretty fun, I think it would make a good console.