Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No matchmaking on the Derelict

Karasokami

Question

I dont know, but I dont have public matchmaking on the Derelict. I can play with a friend in my Group, but thats the only way to play with other people. When I start matchmaking on the Derelict, i have the 10sec colldown, but no 2Waiting for player" next to it. And the + icon next to the Profile Picture is gone too. And yes, i checked it multiple times, and i tryed it more than ones over my playtime. Hope somebody can help me with this issue.  :awkward:

3 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, DrkwolfXP said:

I dont have public matchmaking on the Derelict

It's intended, Derelict missions (also Mutalist Alad V Assasination)
run on the old Key system, where (only) the one who starts the mission uses up a Key,
so random matchmaking would "hurt" whoever gets made host, which could create a bunch of issues.
(Or it'd need to be changed so that everyone uses up a Key, like with Relics, I guess.)

Anyway, in regards to Derelict Vaults, you really want a full, pre-made Squad rather than some randos anyway,
as you need 4 players, each with a different Dragon Key equipped, to guarantee you'll be able to open the Vault.

33 minutes ago, DrkwolfXP said:

I dont know, but I dont have public matchmaking on the Derelict. I can play with a friend in my Group, but thats the only way to play with other people. When I start matchmaking on the Derelict, i have the 10sec colldown, but no 2Waiting for player" next to it. And the + icon next to the Profile Picture is gone too. And yes, i checked it multiple times, and i tryed it more than ones over my playtime. Hope somebody can help me with this issue.  :awkward:

Well either equip a squad or go get better at the game and come back laughing and mocking the enemies with all the power you had gain

But if your just wanting to have friends then equip a squad

Edited by kamyung