Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Landing Craft Decorations Missing [Fixed]

_xXFunnyandOrigionalXx_

Hi DE :D

After finishing the Chimera Quest all my decoration are gone! Like when i go to my deco inventory theres nothing of my decorations... like everything is there on the ship but i can´t see anything of it 0.o please help?

Sorry for my bad english.

LOVE U DE! :D

I need help, 2 of my Ayatan Piv sculptures dissapeared after i placed them as decoration in my orbiter, inside the personal quarters.

The first one i tried to place on the glass shelves on the right side of the quarters, and it vanished as soon as i placed it. I initially thought it was due to my poor connection, so i logged off and back in, and the sculpture was still missing from my orbiter and my ayatan sculpture tab from the mods.

I was sure it simply clipped through the wall due to where i decided to place it, so i attempted to place the other one on a clearer space, next to the "kneel" spot on the personal quarters, and that sculpture ended disappearing as well right as i placed it. Now they're both nowhere to be found, and my decoration capacity is still at max.

One sculpture was from Maroo's weekly Ayatan treasure hunt from sunday, and the other i had just gotten from a Spy mission on Rosalind, Uranus. Both were Piv sculptures and had Ayatan stars inserted.

I'd like to find out if this is actually a bug, and if it is possible to get the Ayatan sculptures back, as i've tried aiming at the walls and floor near where i placed them to see if they glitched through them to no avail.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Jazy1993

I have placed another decoration outside my personal quarters and nothing happened except that it turned invisible.

None of my 100+ items are back. Was disappointed it wasn't in the fixes on Monday.

Any news on this, DE?

I've jumped on Warframe for the first time in around a couple of months, and when I looked around my orbiter was barren. I checked to see if my decorations weren't simply put away, but when I began decorating again, only my ayatan sculptures and that orokin tea set were listed as decorations I already own. Interestingly, when I selected the other decorations I knew I had already owned, the platinum price was displayed, yet it also said I own one of the item already. Could someone please help me?

Edited by Brygenium

On my ship, the entire installed decor disappeared. Even the one that was issued from the quests disappeared, there was a stalker figurine, posters and much more, even without drawing a statuette from the event, restoring the relay. Everything is gone, please help, very much just disappeared.

Edited by Arex_exe

à l’instant, GnarlsDarkley a dit :

Вроде этого

этот

этот

или много много других нитей?

edit: мне даже не пришлось использовать функцию поиска...все эти темы на первых страницах этого подфорума

Yes, like this.

People have found a temporary fix by putting down a decoration in the main orbiter or in the navigation room. Basically if you only have decorations in "unlocked" rooms, everything disappears. But if you have anything in a "base" room, everything comes back. Don't know why.

However this doesn't work for everyone, but it works for most. Still waiting on DE to fix it tho.

On 2018-10-13 at 5:55 PM, Velleon said:

May i ask what room you placed it in and what you placed?  I had the same idea, that doing that would refresh it... and I placed a hydrolyst articula in the operator room in an area I knew was blank... it placed, made the sound, and immediately disappeared along with everything else.

I wish I took note of my capacity to see if it changed my capacity after it placed or not, but I forgot to take note, and I'm afraid of placing things while in this state of error.

I placed a noggel on my navigation consol and found everything had reappered 

Today, 10/16/2018, I found out that all the decor items, the pet's bed, the pet toy "Cephalon", paintings, the profile avatar image, 2 Teralist statuettes, the resonator statuette from the Harrow Chain quest, the original statuette, are gone. In the inventory are missing. Restarting the game did not give a result, I did not find anything like this in the FAQ and on the forum. I ask for your help.