Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Landing Craft Decorations Missing [Fixed]

_xXFunnyandOrigionalXx_

I tought only my pedestal primes dissapeared, then i go into my ship`s "living room" and now i see all my decorations are gone! I sent a ticket about the pylons but now i realized its not only the pylons, its everything 😞 my sweet orokin tea set and inaros urn are gone 😞

This isn't only you, I'm getting this too. I think they're invisible because the things that you can buy for plat count as "owned" but it won't let you relay them down because you can't pick them back up into your inventory.

Saw your Reddit post on this as well. Hopefully this gets seen by DE here. My entire decorated operator's quarters has been completely wiped clean of items.

Today I logged in to the game and went to the personal room and started the quest prolog of chimera,after, when I retuned to the room all'decoration was disappeared.

I spend a lot of time for take that decorations so pls fix this bug.

Thx for consideration.

I'm having the same problem.  But my items are missing from a few different rooms.

Check this, and see if its the same for you:

When I open the "place decoration" inventory, I notice that the capacity still reflects that all of the items are placed in the room.

I also noticed if I got to the shops (master teshonai, quill onkko, the syndicate shops) It still shows that I own the decorations if I were to go to buy more. (It shows i own all my crondacs, all my eidolon shard decorations, all my syndicate medallion decorations, ETC).

The items are there somewhere.  But they are invisible and uninteractable.  Also when I tested placing a new item, (a hydrolysis statue) it placed and immediately disappeared to be undetectable.

anyone else notice these specific things as well?

this is the same issue that i had

attempted reboots of the game, verified cache, optimized, checked to see if items were removed and placed in my inventory or donated to the dojo.  they are all gone.

then invited a clan mate to my orbiter and they couldn't even enter the private quarters because the doors wouldn't open.

not sure if any of this helps but wanted to go thru all fixes i attempted. 

Not trying to be rude but if i was working at DE...this whole thing would have been my fault.  just my luck.

P.S. by no means does this discourage me from continuing to play Warframe, errors happen.  keep up the good work DE