Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scanners not working

ghargod

Having the same issue, although it did work for me once last night but has not worked since

Edit: Someone else in the team was able to scan in one mission i had

Edited by Plazy
additional info

Got my scanner and codex scanner on F3 and F4 , switching on both of them , give me one or both after maybe 5-6 key hit, The major issue seems to be with Helios and Helios Prime , they have same issue and don't scan mobs and other items anymore

+1 to that, though i DO get the scanner active every now and then - just by swaping like crazy via the hotkey instead of the wheel. also, since i use the synthesis scanner (like most i guess), i get the red-brownish screen coloration sometime even with not getting the scanner active but ending up unarmed. this color glitch existed since a long time now (not only after last update) and can still be reversed by getting the scanner active and then switching back to any weapon (at least most of the time that works).

anyway, having a real tough time scanning those new drones this way ^^)  or was this intended? 🧐

Just replying on the scanners are not working since the last big update, also a lot of host migrations issues,and like rhino using iron skin, after migration iron skin is reset to zero and have to apply again iron skin?? Not handy will your in a survival and about 50 enemy are hitting you while receiving a team member ....

Yesterday at night on the plains,none of Eidolons were roaming, was a quiet night 😁

All this started after the Friday update....

Regards Fulgore

ola depois da ultima atualização eu tive problemas no meu scanner, principalmente o do simaris.
nas missoes do simaris que precisa scannear, nã oconsigo mais fazer pq quando pego o scanner ele simplesmente não abre, não acontece nada, não scaneia.
o scanner normal as vezes funciona e as vezes não, mas o do simaris só funciona fora das missoes do simaris isso quando funciona ainda pq tambem muitas vezes que nem abre.