Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drop "scheme" And "neyroda"

CONSTITUTION

Drop rate of circuits and neurodes? i dont see problem with these.

But i guess this guy will complain about circuits, other about plastids, and there will be one complaining about rubedo plastids and circuits...

god, what will happen when this guy gets to primed gear and will see that some recipes take up to 10 orokin.

Edited by PiotrGracz

yeah raid Nuovo is so much a problem this day.

or play ceres in general

yep. its yet another "please i need XXX, Give it to me"

kinda reminds me of very beginning of free online games...

where chat were full of "Free gold plz?"

Edited by PiotrGracz

Easy to say when you do not need to Dojo more than 10,000 circuit...

dont have to do it alone in dojo you know.

and if you WANT to do it alone...

Or if you DECIDED to do it alone...

Or if youre solo in dojo as OWN CHOICE...

then do what you want, decided and choosen.... farm

Actually circuits are easy to get, and I've basically solo built my clan dojo on my own. No help from my two friends, mind thats total membership of the clan really 3 people, but yet I've managed to get out all 3 labs and an oracle, a reactor and a few cross pieces to connect them all. Its slow going for sure, but I've managed it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Venus is usually a good place for circuits, so's jupiter.

I like venus cause I pop out my frost and go solo the defense run there against corpus, usually come out with close to 300 circuits a run. Less if the RNG is hating on me. Jupiter's two defenses are good if you've got a Rhino, using him right with the right load out he can solo those defenses to wave 15 reliably. And get a decent number of circuits out of them. I'm sure theres other various frames that could probably solo those defenses reliably with the right builds.

As for neurodes, those are a bit trickier. I did manage to build up a stockpile of about 20 of them just farming the boss on earth for blueprints for trinity. So thats a viable option if you're willing to do speed runs, slaughter the boss and run out. Vey Hek I think it was. Another option is to go to Xini and do the defense there, though harder then Jupiter or Venus defenses, you can usually walk away with a few out of 10 waves. Better to go in with a team on that one though, and I like to farm that one for voidkeys anyway.