Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fixing Update Server not reached Bug!

ZeroTwowo

Question

Hello Warframe Community,

If you have the bug that you cant reach the update servers, then please follow this instructions.

1. Open the Warframe Launcher.

2. Go to the settings and go to "Download cache" and click on verify.

*If its not working try this!*

2. Go to the settings.

3. If "Bulk-Download, Agressive Download and 64-Bit-Mode" are checked. Uncheck them and restart the Launcher.

3.1 If they are unchecked. Then checked them and restart the Launcher.

4. After you restarted the launcher, go back to the settings, and then to "Download Cache" and click on verfiy!

*Could be important!*

If nothing happens, check if you got the latest update from your graphic card driver!

Also make sure that your anti-virus is not blocking something from Warframe!

[Important]

It would be useful if you could send, you're computer specs here!

Greetings, xKoobo

Edited by xKoobo

16 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, xKoobo said:

Hello Warframe Community,

If you have the bug that you cant reach the update servers, then please follow this instructions.

2. Go to the settings and go to "Download cache" and click on verify.

It should check your game files and redownload the update.

It worked for me, so i hope i could help you.

Greetings, xKoobo

I tried this, still nothing as I write this. Verification is still pending and not sure until when. How long did you wait for this to work on your end?

2 minutes ago, Seisen912 said:

I tried this, still nothing as I write this. Verification is still pending and not sure until when. How long did you wait for this to work on your end?

When i did it, i restarted the launcher. So try to restart the launcher after you click on it.

1 minute ago, xKoobo said:

When i did it, i restarted the launcher. So try to restart the launcher after you click on it.

I did it, still nothing. Maybe there's something wrong in-between from where I'm at and from where they're at. Only option I see is reinstalling this game again, I'll be watching the forums for further updates. Thanks!

16 minutes ago, Seisen912 said:

I did it, still nothing. Maybe there's something wrong in-between from where I'm at and from where they're at. Only option I see is reinstalling this game again, I'll be watching the forums for further updates. Thanks!

Reinstalling the game is also an option.

Tell me if it worked!

If those all suggested still doesn't work, use VPN. I personally use Japan's SoftEther VPN Gate Client since that's a campus-developed research tool, it should be safer to use.
Why use VPN? Because the warframe server (presumably.) in your region maybe in trouble giving you connections, wait until DE fixed this. It's a shame I cannot play with my cousin because of this.

I don't want to play using a VPN for it's unstable connection (>600ms) (can't find a good japanese server with good ping using the VPN tool at the moment), but for logins and/or doing solo missions I think it's fine.

2 hours ago, LasarraSelendis said:

i still get the same 

You may try the VPN tool I suggested if you are only need to login into the game and/or playing the Chimera Quest.

17 minutes ago, MrJareczko said:

Using VPN solves the problem i think, but i don't want to use it because i just formatted my PC and i don't want to install trash so quickly

This indeed solves the problem. They need to fix the update server. After the update 23.10 came out, the update server went down on some regions.

3 hours ago, Gussygoose said:

This indeed solves the problem. They need to fix the update server. After the update 23.10 came out, the update server went down on some regions.

Yep. Poland here and still "The content servers are temporarily unavailable." 

9 hours ago, Gussygoose said:

You may try the VPN tool I suggested if you are only need to login into the game and/or playing the Chimera Quest.

yeah, SEA region here, man :((

On 2018-10-13 at 9:03 PM, xKoobo said:

Reinstalling the game is also an option.

Tell me if it worked!

After reinstalling it still didn't work. Waited a few days and I was finally able to patch. I think this really has plenty to do with internet connectivity that is out of my control. Glad I'm able to play again. I did hear about the new upcoming content but I do hope it doesn't happen again.