Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Good Is Equilibrium.

Darktemplar333

Question

10 answers to this question

nightmare missions = useful

everything else = only sorta useful

the biggest drawback is perhaps the cost. sure, you can use forma to cut the cost, but then the question is, what do you give up to use it? could get rid of flow or streamline, but is that such a good idea?

im really not a fan of giving up something that i know will do x 100% of the time for something that will only be really useful every now and then.

I see this being a beast in solo if you're not a rhino.

You get lots of blue orbs everywhere, but if you take health damage (like what happens sometimes), then yo ucan use all of those blue orbs to heal it back.

At 4 ranks, it only costs 8 and restores 10 health every time you pick a blue orb up (which are everywhere).

Also nice for infested when you get poisoned, and aren't on a corpus ship.

Okay thank you. The wiki made it more confusing O.o

Well it says on the mod:

Health pickups gain additional Energy. Energy pickups gain additional Health.

I don't really understand where the confusion is coming from? Pick Blue Orb up, gain ADDITIONAL Health. Pick Red Orb up, gain ADDITIONAL Energy.

I don't know how they could word that any simpler.

Seems like it would be helpful in the Survival mission we just had ;)

Maybe it'll be useful for teams without the Rejuvenation aura or allows players to use a different aura instead. I'm not a high level player so I wouldn't know if Rejuvenation is even used at all.

I don't really understand where the confusion is coming from? Pick Blue Orb up, gain ADDITIONAL Health. Pick Red Orb up, gain ADDITIONAL Energy.

I don't know how they could word that any simpler.

On the wiki, whoever has edited the page has worded it poorly or seems to be saying that the orbs have been swapped around so that blues give health and reds give energy:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Equilibrium

"You can ONLY get health from energy orbs if you need energy, and you can only get energy from health orbs if you need health. You cannot gain either bonus unless you are at least 1 point less then your max capacity of either."