The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

500 Free Platinum For Iphone/ipad Users

xveganrox

I subscribed waaaay past the due date, and I didn't expect to get anything. But lo and behold, when I checked my email just minutes ago I had gotten a code. Thank you very much for informing me about this <3

I suppose it doesn't hurt to try. 

I got the message that the promotion was not in my country, so I VPNed to UK(I work remotely), but either way I couldn't download the magazine =(

Just need to switch app stores. I was set to Israely app store so I switched to US app store and it worked without a prob. I suppose this is over by now but I just sent my email in... Figured I got nothing to lose :P

Edited by StrikerZ1

The instructions on the 1st post wasn't clear.

I read the instructions in the mag; the automated email of codes was for existing subscribers only. Readers have to send in the receipt and screengrab for all other digital copy purchases or subscriptions.

Considering we're signing up near or after the release of the october issue, it's very likely our details were not present in their database leading up to the send out.

Just received and email from PC gamer saying the new issue is ready to download.  I would think that this brings an official close to getting this deal as that issue would now be considered a 'back issue'.  I'm sure if you are in the UK and can find it in print you can still pick it up for ~5pounds for ~20pounds of plat.

*edit* and I just noticed that the new issue special deal is free Warframe Starter Pack worth 5 GBP.

Edited by Wahooo

I subscribed waaaay past the due date, and I didn't expect to get anything. But lo and behold, when I checked my email just minutes ago I had gotten a code. Thank you very much for informing me about this <3

I can confirm this. I got it around 2 weeks after the end date, emailed them a week after and still got the code.

Just received and email from PC gamer saying the new issue is ready to download.  I would think that this brings an official close to getting this deal as that issue would now be considered a 'back issue'.  I'm sure if you are in the UK and can find it in print you can still pick it up for ~5pounds for ~20pounds of plat.

*edit* and I just noticed that the new issue special deal is free Warframe Starter Pack worth 5 GBP.

I can confirm this. I got it around 2 weeks after the end date, emailed them a week after and still got the code.

You just get everything don't you, Tetsmeha?

I wonder if we can acquire the new code.

You just get everything don't you, Tetsmeha?

I wonder if we can acquire the new code.

What people are calling the "end date" was nothing of the sort.  September 6th was the day they were going to START emailing out codes for the digital subscribers.  As far as I can tell the real end was today with the release of a new month's online issue.  That means if you do an online subscription today, the free reward will be for THIS months issue, which happens to be a 5GBP worth starter pack.

IF you have not gotten a code but subscribed BEFORE today you should still be on the list and getting a code for last months issue which is the 20GBP worth of platinum. 

Also anyone considering jumping through all the hoops again for the starter pack in this months issue, you will have to buy the magazine.  The free trial month on the 1 year subscription is a one time only deal.

Edited by Wahooo

What people are calling the "end date" was nothing of the sort.  September 6th was the day they were going to START emailing out codes for the digital subscribers.  As far as I can tell the real end was today with the release of a new month's online issue.  That means if you do an online subscription today, the free reward will be for THIS months issue, which happens to be a 5GBP worth starter pack.

IF you have not gotten a code but subscribed BEFORE today you should still be on the list and getting a code for last months issue which is the 20GBP worth of platinum. 

Also anyone considering jumping through all the hoops again for the starter pack in this months issue, you will have to buy the magazine.  The free trial month on the 1 year subscription is a one time only deal.

How do I Sign for a free trial ? I downloaded the App and when I click the "Free subscription trial" It sends me into buying a month or a year contract...

What to do?

How do I Sign for a free trial ? I downloaded the App and when I click the "Free subscription trial" It sends me into buying a month or a year contract...

What to do?

You have to select a subscription plan.

That is the one you cancel in the later steps.

Don't forget to do so.

EDIT ^ Last step very important. You WILL be charged money otherwise.

Edited by Brimir

Thank you.

Kinda worrying everyday that I won't ever get my code, like a mini anxiety attack.

A lot of stuff gives me stress too easily. :/

Don't bother with PC Gamer.

I bought the last issue and sent a mail according to their instructions. That's been close to two weeks ago and I never got anything beyond an automated reply. In my opinion this is just a shady attempt at getting people to buy/subscribe to their magazine. They don't deliver on their advertised content, in my experience.

Don't bother with PC Gamer. I bought the last issue and sent a mail according to their instructions. That's been close to two weeks ago and I never got anything beyond an automated reply. In my opinion this is just a shady attempt at getting people to buy/subscribe to their magazine. They don't deliver on their advertised content, in my experience.

Your experience seem to differ from a lot of others.  Did you send the receipt to the correct address?