The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

500 Free Platinum For Iphone/ipad Users

xveganrox

Still nothing yet ;w;

Bro... Play the game for a while. lol.

If you keep checking for that e-mail it's gonna drive you insane. What can you buy with that platinum that you can't get 2-3 days from now?

Be pleasantly surprised. It's better for your mental health. If the e-mail doesn't come just send the receipt in and they'll respond with a code. No use in wasting all that energy. =)

Edited by sushidubya

If you keep checking for that e-mail it's gonna drive you insane. What can you buy with that platinum that you can't get 2-3 days from now?

Be pleasantly surprised. It's better for your mental health. If the e-mail doesn't come just send the receipt in and they'll respond with a code. No use in wasting all that energy. =)

No. Also I have been waiting I have been playing TF2 for god knows how long.

I guess they are done sending codes for now? If the guy has to send them out manually and he lives in the UK, he's probably already gone home for the weekend.

I bought a single digital issue from Zinio and sent my receipt in on Tuesday, no code yet. Kinda dumb how they don't say anything about the extra steps you need to take just to GET the code until you've already bought the issue.

well in my case I was planning on being able to buy that 25% speed Rhino helmet, since I just made Rhino.

But you can get that helmet in an alert it shows up every week or so. (I don't blame you though it's great.)

Checking the twitter, the last time it showed up was the day before I started playing the game. Knowing my luck it'll show up when I'm away from home, or in an area I haven't unlocked yet, so I won't count on it. Good to know though, I actually got a Nyx helmet BP not long ago but I had no idea they went up frequently.

Checking the twitter, the last time it showed up was the day before I started playing the game. Knowing my luck it'll show up when I'm away from home, or in an area I haven't unlocked yet, so I won't count on it. Good to know though, I actually got a Nyx helmet BP not long ago but I had no idea they went up frequently.

No Probs man. Just remember though. If the 500 plats you're getting is all that you'll have it's better to buy more inventory slots for your warframes and weapons. Helmets you can acquire later for free.

I did buy a couple of helmets since I started playing, but yeah save those plats for things you can't get for free in game.