Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.7.3

[DE]Rebecca

What the posts I've been reading have taught me is that DE needs to give us all weapons that initially do 0.1 damage per shot/strike with 0.001% crit chance and a 1.01x critical damage multiplier. Then they can buff it up to what it was intended to be (within 6 hours) and everybody will commend them on how much more balanced the weapons they give us are.

That is, they should do that instead of giving us amazing weapons that are unintentionally a bit TOO amazing on account of a typo somewhere along the line, because when they fix their mistake and we have a slightly less amazing weapon, a vocal minority of the community will &!$$, $#*(@ and moan about a perfectly logical correction, not even a nerf, and spontaneously accuse a dedicated and honest developer group of profit-mongering and price manipulation.

I am hard pressed to think of a game community composed of a greater number of self-entitled, egocentric, unappreciative and arrogant children than what I see here. Pretty much the only things that come up are Call of Duty and MOBA game communities. Sure, those are a lot less friendly than the Warframe community, but complaining about free content on the grounds of exploitation concerning real money is a new low. I'm still trying to figure out a plausible justification for that thought process.

Unfortunately, this is not as new of a low as you'd like to believe.

This is the mmo audience. Whether it be F2P, Sub based, whatever. This is the nature of the beast.

From my own personal experience when doing random missions, my Strun Wraith only critically hits "Sometimes". Even fully modded, forma'd & potatoe'd with Crit chance / Crit DMG you rarely even notice a difference period. Heck, I can go several missions in a row and not even see my Strun crit once.  I'm pretty sure this is a bug with the new hotfix cause fully modded through the Yin-Yang and even nerf'd to 20% I should still see those pretty little yellow numbers pop up on my screen at least once in a mission.

Well apperently you DIDNT read what i wrote but thats ok alot of the younger generations isnt taught to read everything through    on your second point i buy things in game to buy them i buy convenience since i have a full time job and cant play for 8 hours to get a a small fraction of the  materials needed materials to craft one underpowered and almost useless item past rank 50 mobs i have had every frame in the game all maxed with potatoes with maxed mods i narrowed my frames down to the most usefull frames needed to effective do a wave 50 or better defence or solo any boss in the game whats astounding is none of the wepons are really effective past wave 25 on any world and you cannot get a some of the prime weapons and frames without a purchase you cannot get some of the badges without purchase  oh and btw i own my own company and i make more in a week than you could in a month  i dont use you form of typing simply because i dont have to if you arent smart enough to understand what i type YOU need to go back to school and learn reading comprehension

He read your post perfectly fine and replied to everything you said in the correct manner; albeit in a rather assuming way. Constantly assuming and pointing out that you are older than people here doesn't solidify your arguments it belittles them. If you are as old as you make yourself out to be you may know the phrase regarding people that assume and I assure you in this case you are making an &#! out of yourself.

Whilst I understand you were replying to his assuming post and that you are unable to play for 8 hours to farm for materials please put your epeen back in your pants. No one here cares how much you earn, whether you have all the frames/guns in the game and to be perfectly honest even if you proved it you're just making yourself look like an even bigger tool idiot than you are currently coming across as. *edit: tools are useful.*

Obviously you can't always rely on the weapons in your arsenal to do the job so you have to rely on your own abilities as well as those of your team mates; If you weren’t being challenged you wouldn’t be playing the game so I don't know why this even needed to be stated.

I will happily agree that there are some things you can’t obtain by farming such as sentinel parts, affinity/credit boosters, frame/weapon slots but you can literally get all the guns/frames in the game with a little time and effort. Your opinion on this is maybe 5% correct and that's being pretty damn generous.

Please for the love of god use proper spelling, grammar and punctuation because your attempts at getting your point across are getting lost in the walls of text you post and as such are being skipped over by people who (in their ignorance) may agree with you; Obviously we can read otherwise we wouldn't be replying but you aren't making it easy hence why people are suggesting you don't have an over abundance of schooling and that you need to go back and do more.

Edited by Temporary

I'm not sure why so many people are complaining about the Strun Wraith. I guess it may be because I didn't get the chance to use it at the 50% crit rate but I maxed it to 30, added a maxed blunderbuss giving the max crit rate of 38%, and I was seeing lots of yellow numbers. I have to say I love this new shotgun. What's makes it even better is that it only took 20 minutes of play time to obtain. No complaints here. =)

Quite honestly, when I first saw the numbers on the Wiki the first thing that came to my mind was "This has to be a mistake but I hope I get to try it before they bring down the crit rate.". Unfortunately I never got the chance since I was at work.

Edit: Grammar

Edited by CreepinDeath

He read your post perfectly fine and replied to everything you said in the correct manner; albeit in a rather assuming way. Constantly assuming and pointing out that you are older than people here doesn't solidify your arguments it belittles them. If you are as old as you make yourself out to be you may know the phrase regarding people that assume and I assure you in this case you are making an &#! out of yourself.

no he didnt and apperently you need to go back and reread also   i never said i was older all i said was youngsters again you dont have comprehension something i have noticed hasnt been taught in schools in the last 10 years because my opinions and suggestions differ from your hero worship of DE i must be an &#! all good im proud to be an open thinker who doesnt swallow everything presented as absolute fact if that makes me an &#! im glad to be one

so tell me when you talk to someone do you also say iw as at the stadium yesterday and a mouse scared me exclamation mark  actually spoken word not typed do you punctuate every conversation with spoken word by saying period question mark comma   no you dont so you have the ability to read what i write without your version of whats proper becfause you do it everyday in spoken conversation we dont see the spoken word we hear it so it is not puntuated in spoken form why do you people insist if not punctauted in wriiten form its giiberish   you cant sit there and say one form of communication is gibberish when you use the same form in speaking with audible words

I don't like to pressure you guys, but why haven't you fixed the small problems in the game, like the reticule? I'm not a programer or whatever, so i don't know how hard it'd be to change something like that, but you keep adding in new weapons and warframes, so why can't you just fix the small issues?

Hi I was playing today and for the oddest reason when I played on Mars one of the Charger Dogs simply Killed me in 3-5 hits. I have a level 30 ranked Warframe with 60 for mod points and his Shield is at almost Five hundred and Health is 460. Has there been an update that kills players faster than before because clearly I know from 130 hours of game play here there is an issue with how the enemies are far more stronger than they use to be. Any thoughts or reasons. Please help.

Thank you

Sincerely,

RonaldReagan64

I do not understand the hate DE have received over this nerf, because honestly do you people realize just how often you fire your gun? 1 in 5 shots is not a bad crit ratio! And you can buff it with mods and such so quit your moaning. Besides the weapon is still fairly powerful with the right mods without needing to crit every second shot!

20% is still good, its the same critical chance of the Vulkar. I use critical mods in my Vulkar, all maxed out, and sometimes get results above the 2000 critical damage. The base damage is 125 for the Vulkar, and 190 for the Strun Wraith. The critical damage is 150% for the Vulkar and 175% for the Strun Wraith. Its the first shotgun where I can put a critical build, and is the first time Im using the Blunderbuss mod.

Edited by Wolfstorm18

I don't mind the nerf.

I am disappointed.

HEAVILY disappointed.

But if it wasn't intentional to have 50% crit. and was nerfed no more than 3 hours before anybody could scream CHEAP...

Then why is the acrid still untouched?

So realistically the Strun.W wasn't tested from the beginning?

Nor the acrid?

But the acrid is still going strong....

So the acrid was intentionally made to be cheap?

I'm taking large leaps of faith and assuming.

But tat was possibly the quest nerf in gaming history.

The original 50% Crit would of helped for players who want to go for 4-5 hours in survival if it ever becomes a mode.

I have a friend who went to 6 hours survival..

and guess what the whole team used.....acrid and two Trins.........so I ask...do you want us to have powerful guns or not..im starting to feel like....this game is not meant for hardcore gamers.....it's starting to fall in that same catagory as every other console/pc release 

companies are making games that are easy for a common populace and are completing forgetting about hardcore games because of $$$

But w/e I'm not done ranting..GG Still love the game

But if you knew better you'd do better