Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pistol Rivens in Fortuna

Kilojoule

5 minutes ago, wolf96781 said:

however Wikipedia is written by whoever whenever they want. For all we know you edited it to say that. so until someone comes up with a cycling method they are, for intents and purposes, determined on drop

Some rando on the forum is even less credible than the wiki 😁. So unless you are going to substantiate they are determinded on drop.. it also has to be treated as speculation.

I personally suspect its determined on unveiling as I have gotten a newly released weapon from a riven thats been sitting in my account for a long while.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2018-10-16 at 4:53 PM, seprent said:

zaw rivens are the strikes of the zaw 

kit guns its kind a toss up what it effects since its a gun guns are multi part things my bet is the barrel

you gain mastery off of the strikes for zaws there for the rivens are based on the strikes. it will be the same for the kit guns. mastery is given based off the chamber parts so therefor the rivens will be based on the chambers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-10-20 at 11:15 AM, Harestation said:

I've 53 rivens veiled (all self-looted),16 or them are pistol rivens, but i'm pretty sure i'll indeed get 0 kit gun one and it'll be differentiated like melee / zaws rivens are cf. loot table.

It'd be nice to do an update for the names of the rivens at some point so they can be differentiated.

So what was the verdict? Did you get any kitgun Rivens? 

I still did not unveiled any of my now 58 veiled riven mods. But since the loot table was modified as expected (with another pistol riven mod with a drop rate of only 2%), i'm 99.9% certain i'll not get a single kitgun riven.

I'm just interested to see if the weapon assignment to a riven is done when you get the riven, or when you unveil it (as the wiki states). Apparently there's no official source on this topic which is a bit unfortunate. But yeah i'm not playing much Warframe atm, sorry.

Edited by Harestation