Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Contribute all (and i mean all^^)

DreisterDino

Hey there,

so recently we got a new large room for our dojo with 1400 capacity, which is really great ofc and i like it alot!

But, look at this 2 images in the album:

https://imgur.com/a/7andql2

Edit: i added the final picture, because i noticed these were pictures i took in the middle of building, most of the plants and details were still missing. But even without all those details you could imagine i wasnt to excited knowing i have to contribute all this single handed 😀

Now guess how much time it took to contribute everything....it has been ~2 hours while 2 people were constantly contributing to those things.

There are over 1000 single parts in this room, and you have to do this on each of them:

- aim at it with the cursor

- press 2

- hit contribute all (thank god we got this feature recently)

- confirm the contribution

- hit ok after the game thanks you for contributing (could we at least have an option to disable this window if we dont get what i ask for now?)

So what iam looking for is simple:

Give us an option to contribute to all items in the room at once.

- maybe add an option with "use clan vault ressources only"

- maybe add an option like "dont spend x amount of each ressource"

- add a window at the end to confirm it, maybe in the same way you have to confirm selling mods or other things from your inventory.

I heard the counter-argument before that "people could accidently spent all their ressources without noticing and are left with 0 ressources then."

While the 2 options i mentioned above could already prevent this, i wanna add this:

I ran out of certain ressources multiple times now already without even noticing, i was simply wondering at some point why the item is still yellow although i hit "contribute all" just to see the following numbers on a certain ressource "clan vault = 0 Player = 0. Because lets be real, when you have to do this procedure for so many items you do not check the ressources each time before confirming it, you simply wanna get through it - you do not check it at all. Lastly, i guess most people are ok with running out of certain ressources because when you are building the crazy stuff in dojos some people do, they dont need ressources for anything else than this anyway.

I would really love to see this being implemented 🙂

Edited by DreisterDino