Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Raids

Lior55

I don't know if anyone had said this already, but Eidolon (or Sentient rather) themed Raids would be SO AWESOME! They could take place in the Tau System where there are nothing but Sentients and perhaps Railjack can have a place in them! I really think that they took away Raids to potentially bring them back with more of the newer elements in our game. Railjack, Archwing, Sentient destroyer mods, Paracesis; Giant Eidolons! I think they could bring Raids back in a real Robust way and that would be so awesome! The New War could even be the Prelude to that! 😍😍😍

33 minutes ago, Lior55 said:

I really think that they took away Raids to potentially bring them back with more of the newer elements in our game.

Uhm no, they took them out because more aspects of each raid were breaking with nearly every update and they simply didn't have the time to keep maintenance going on them.

3 minutes ago, Starfreak911 said:

Uhm no, they took them out because more aspects of each raid were breaking with nearly every update and they simply didn't have the time to keep maintenance going on them.

I know that. It's just optimism for what they could do in the future.