Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kick between missions

Emolition

A kick function between missions would be nice to get. Starting to get annoying having 3 ppl wanna run a new mission and 1 person going afk without leaving the group. Forcing 3 ppl to disband and reform instead of just 1 person leaving.  Being between mission it will hopefully not be as trolling as it would be inside a mission.

3 minutes ago, Emolition said:

A kick function between missions would be nice to get. Starting to get annoying having 3 ppl wanna run a new mission and 1 person going afk without leaving the group. Forcing 3 ppl to disband and reform instead of just 1 person leaving.  Being between mission it will hopefully not be as trolling as it would be inside a mission.

Breaking squad and reforming is quick, easy and painless. You only want a feature to save you maybe 5-10 seconds which is ironic considering the game we're playing.

However this one time a pre-made group told me to f-off so I stayed in that squad until they were forced to break it. Spent 30 minutes converting duplicate mods into endo before they decided to. Time well spent tbh.

7 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Breaking squad and reforming is quick, easy and painless. You only want a feature to save you maybe 5-10 seconds which is ironic considering the game we're playing.

However this one time a pre-made group told me to f-off so I stayed in that squad until they were forced to break it. Spent 30 minutes converting duplicate mods into endo before they decided to. Time well spent tbh.

Yeah for me its painless I just get a new pug group.  I'm not taking names so can't remember who I was with but might be bad for those that wanted help =P

If you're playing in pub, then that's your own fault. You basically roll the dice to see what you get for pubs, nothing more, nothing less. As for pre-squads, most of the time it'll result in good teamwork, of course there's always that chance that it'll be a shi!tshow.

So take your pick, and roll the dice.