The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

hace 2 minutos, dedady dijo:

wait corpus do Shizz by sounds, so
profitable
profital

Could be possible, or maybe we need something else, do any comic ralate any ship name or something that isn't on the star chart? i remember there was some comics where mag was the protagonist (i never read them) maybe it's something ISN'T in the game? 

1 minute ago, Dracknos01 said:

Could be possible, or maybe we need something else, do any comic ralate any ship name or something that isn't on the star chart? i remember there was some comics where mag was the protagonist (i never read them) maybe it's something ISN'T in the game? 

find them if you can

V FORK         (O)
I FORK         (T)
M FORK         (F)
URfork FORK (R) 
Rfork FORK    (P)
II- FORK        (L)

Hidden behind images:
40.75397, -73.98301     <= NYC                     
37.74023, -122.40061    <= San Francisco                         F (Or English M) CONFIRMED

from nowere sourced (IRL Hunters):
                        <= WEST HOLLYWOOD                         R CONFIRMED
                        <= NYC 78th and 3rd Avenue                P CONFIRMED
                        <= NYC 80th and 2nd Ave phone booth        L CONFIRMED

From meta-data:
39.95201,-75.17349      <= Philidelphia                            T  (Or English I) CONFIRMED
39.95201,-75.17349      <= Philly city                            O  (Or English I) CONFIRMED

Just now, Kerberos-3 said:

Lost profit.... Well, considering what happened when he initially launched the Bursas, it might be referring to a location important to that event.

ok ima make a list of all the buzz word ideas so post em now

Justo ahora, Kerberos-3 dijo:

Lost profit.... Well, considering what happened when he initially launched the Bursas, it might be referring to a location important to that event.

Maybe Frohd Bek? mr Grofit? we is related to lost profit, to the bursas and who know whats more... but it's highly unlikely, lorewise he is already dead.