The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

2 minutes ago, TheBlazeD said:

I seriously doubt they actually want a location...any location given by said letters would be too vague to be an actual location IRL, would need months of exploration of a whole city or something. And it's also very unlikely to be an in-game location

It couldnt be more clear. In the final shipment transmission on the discord ARG Biz specifically says these are coded clues to a location

Just now, TheBlazeD said:

Like, we have confirmed those 4 letters, L, I, F, T. How does that bring us to an in-game location instead of a code? 

Letters found (top first, bottom last)::
    V FORK         (O)
    I FORK         (T) *DE CONFIRMED*
    M FORK         (F) *DE CONFIRMED*
    URfork FORK (R) 
    Rfork FORK    (P)
    II- FORK        (L)

Locals::
    Hidden behind images:
    40.75397, -73.98301     <= NYC                     
    37.74023, -122.40061    <= San Francisco                         F (Or English M) CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*

from nowere sourced (IRL Hunters):
                            <= 7753 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, USA     R CONFIRMED
                            <= NYC 78th and 3rd Avenue                P CONFIRMED
                            <= NYC 80th and 2nd Ave phone booth        L CONFIRMED

From meta-data:
    39.95201,-75.17349      <= Philidelphia                            T  (Or English I) CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*
    39.95201,-75.17349      <= Philly city                            O  CONFIRMED
    40.77052,-73.91834      <= NYC (Tax office)                        NO INFO
    40.6070603,-124.1126467    <= CA Fortuna 95540                        NO INFO

2 minutes ago, dedady said:

From meta-data:
    39.95201,-75.17349      <= Philidelphia                            T  (Or English I) CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*
    39.95201,-75.17349      <= Philly city                            O  CONFIRMED

singling these 2 out, how do you confuse O and T?

29cc43d8795842618059f40870314af6.png

one is an i, the other is an upsidedown A

1 minute ago, TheBlazeD said:

It's impossible to get a clear in-game location out of those letters, so I guess what we want is NOT an in-game node name

like that rwkgaming said:

3 minutes ago, RWKgaming said:

It could be instead of flat out getting the location we get a hint to a location for example the word grofit hinting to going to ambulas

it could just be a buzzword hinting to a location, we thought of this when we came up with the index because we had the word "profit" earlyer

1 minute ago, Deathguard9000 said:

singling these 2 out, how do you confuse O and T?

29cc43d8795842618059f40870314af6.png

one is an i, the other is an upsidedown A

you need to see the picture - which I cant just locate at this time - its far off and at an angle - it is clearly a corpus symbol but it could be half the alphabet

Just now, TheBlazeD said:

And I also doubt we have to look on planets other than venus. Everything going on up to now is all about venus. Take V Prime for instance

the corpus moved it, so it could in theory be any where corpus controled