The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

1 minute ago, Shaman2001 said:

if using chrome, press F12 and watch the console tab.  assuming you keep resetting your cookie, you should eventually get it.

I'm not resetting my cookies, I'm using Edge's inprivate tabs. Basically opening a tab, running it until I get 'Simulation Complete' then closing it and opening a new one.

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

I'm not resetting my cookies, I'm using Edge's inprivate tabs. Basically opening a tab, running it until I get 'Simulation Complete' then closing it and opening a new one.

You can also go into the developer console and under debugger>cookies>brightbeam, right click on the panel that brings up and delete all session cookies.

Also as stated earlier, in this same console, you can run it in IE8 compatibility to make it much easier to get the hack as seen here
unknown.png

9 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Maybe its just me.  I've tried different browsers (chrome, edge, IE) and a different machine on same network (NAT, so same IP)... always get a 400 Bad Request when their server closes the connection on me.

4 minutes ago, Night42mar said:

close incog. re open and go again. 

That's what I've been doing, but it's coming up with simulation complete now right from the start.

Might be a bug though.

Edit: Found the problem, still had an incognito tab up I missed. Oops :tongue:.

Edited by Loza03

10 minutes ago, Omnijack said:

At this rate, were gonna hit 100% while I'm sleeping. Have fun being first to see whatever the next puzzle is.

You assume that they'll release the new puzzle as soon as it hits 100% instead of sometime tomorrow anyway. 😛

Just now, Lindinle said:

i would like to post a picture but i dont know how. please tell me

You need to upload it to a place like imgur and then when making your post, click the "insert other media" button and "insert image from URL"